New Englander Stove Works / Your putting you life in danger buying from these company!
I bought this corn/pellet stove from Home Depot in 2007. It worked O.K. for the first year. The second year the blower motor kept filling up with soot and carbon. The build-up was so great that the fan would stop running. The pipe for the exhaust would turn RED HOT. I contacted New Englander Stove Works and they said that I would have to clean out the stove everyday! "Yes, everyday" One day when I got home the fire dept. was at the house. The exhaust pipe had gotten so hot that it had melted and fell to the floor. I have a nice 6" round hole in the carpet. When I called New Englander the guy on the phone said "What do you want me to do about it" and then he hung up the phone. This weekend I'll take it to the dump and get rid of the piece of crap.
More New Englander Stove Works Complaints & Reviews
- Englander Mattress Co - Mattress and box 
- Englander Pellet Stoves - Poor reliability 
- Englander Pellet Stove Epi 25 - poor quality
- New Englander Pellet Stove - the stove
- Englander Mattress - Sagging 
- Englander Sleep - The matrass was too firm and I couldn't replace it now
- Englander International - 25 PDV pellet stove
- Englander Stoves Ep25 - Poor Quality
- Englander Stove - Nothing but trouble 
- Englander Pellet Stove - poor quality