Netcare / criminal activity in acu milpark
My mother was critically ill in Milpark hospital ACU section. On Monday 5 January 2009 she asked for her ipod and I saw that it was stolen. I immediately reported this to the staff in ACU but got no results.
I contacted the public relations officer and reported it to her and an investigation was lodged. The public relations officer assured me that there are protocols and procedures in place to protect the valuables of patients. After the internal investigation it was obvious that the protocols and procedures were not adhered to. In this Millpark Hospital was grossly negligent.
Millpark Hospital's official response is that they are not liable. The company hides behind their indemnity clause, which each patient must sign before they get medical care. This encourages dishonest behavior amongst their staff.
I want the public to be aware of the criminal activity in Milpark Hospital.
More Netcare Complaints & Reviews
- Netcare - unitas should be ahamed of themselves 
- Netcare - understaffed & negligent 
- Netcare - poor service, won't get back to patient query
- Netcare - absolute lack of interest in resolving complaints
- [Resolved] Olivedale Hospital - negligence
- Netcare - service
- Netcare - emergency unit
- [Resolved] Netcare - non disclosure by hospital
- Netcare Olivedale - I am complain about account not update
- [Resolved] Netcare - dissatisfied service