Neil Lipes = Credit card fraud from USA SCAM SON OF BITCH / Neil Lipes = Credit card fraud from USA SCAM SON OF ###

1 246 westend avenueNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 212-362-0484

Neil Lipes = Credit card fraud from USA / SCAM / SON OF ###

This credit card fraud received our goods and refused the payment. sellers be aware of this son of ###.
wish him to end up in prison as soon as possible.
here is his billing address:
Neil Lipes
246 westend avenue
New York, NY, [protected]
USA
Phone number: [protected]
yiddishkeit1@ymail.com

Son of ###.

Comments

• Yi
      28th of Mar, 2011

Credit card company made aware of defective goods...agreed to withhold payment.

If any fraud was committed it was from this company in China...a real bastion of laws and rights:-(

31st of Mar, 2011

Loving the look of genuine high end watches can be costly.
    Sinowatches manufactures knock off watches looking like those costing thousands...problem is they are JUNK...they may look great in pictures but once in hand you can see just how cheaply they are made and in many instances (like mine) the POS did not work.
    Contacted the company rep who is Chinese and goes by the moniker "Mickey" After advising that the watch was DOA I never heard back...till weeks later...and no offer to pay for repair or shipment back to China ($COSTLY$). I informed my credit card company and it was they who agreed to withhold payment (that is why we pay via credit card folks to protect our interests) and issued a permanent credit to me.
    Avoid SINOWATCHES at all costs...a picture may look great...and in this instance that picture turned out to be a product that was total JUNK. AVOID AVOID AVOID SINOWATCHES

31st of Mar, 2011

This fraud Neil Lipes bought a rolex watch from us, paying by credit card.
    we shipped by DHL to him. tracking number is 8030103093.
    after he received the watch, he told us buckle has a defect.
    we asked him if he wanted to 1, send back the watch and get refunded. 2, send back the watch and get replacement. 3, we ship him replacement buckle.
    he said he wanted replacement buckle.
    so we shipped the replacement buckle by registered airmail. tracking number is RR867734115CN
    some days later he declined the payment. WITHOUT returning the watch.

he is trying to justify his theft and fraud now by making rumors about quality problem.
    i have 2 questions for him
    1, if the watch is a junk, why didn't you choose to ship back to us and ask for refund?
    2, why you waited until we ship out the replacement buckle and then decline the payment. ( you simply want to wear the watch without paying )

You think people reading these can be fooled by you? save it.
    You are 100% credit card fraud / scam / ripoff / ### / son of ### /

Making people knowing your theft is the punishment we are able to put on you.
    $365 you steal from us. not big money.
    shame on you

31st of Mar, 2011

Sinowatches shame on you...attempting to sell junk ...then when you are caught attempt to blame the buyer with fraud.

As I said to all those that read...this comany markets products that are junk and wil rip you off if you are not careful.

People do a web search of Sinowatches...and see just how many people this company in China has ripped off.

Case closed

shame on you NEIL LIPES
    you are SON OF ###
    whatever you do, it is not going to justify your Theft and Fraud.

you are Credit Card Fraud - 100% sure. sellers be aware.

31st of Mar, 2011

Sadly it is you "Mickey" who have to live with yourself...knowing full well that you and your compnay sell junk ...and expect to be paid for it...and how is it that major legit companies like Rolex have not put you out of business?...how do your knockoff products get through customs??...just like most junk that comes from your country?

It is you who should be in jail:-(

31st of Mar, 2011

Oh one more thing...the language you utilize...very professional...shows how educated you are.

you are son of ###.

i use this language because i am the one being scammed and i am angry.

when some one call you son of bitck and you feel nothing, there are just 3 reasons: 1, you are indeed son of ###. 2, you are stupid. 3, you feel guilty.

tell me what reason applies to you. 1 or 2 or 3 ? Son of ###.

31st of Mar, 2011

Mickey or whatever your name is...you are a very sick troubled individual...I actually feel pity for you...I think you should plan on consulting with a good psychiatrist and get on some meds...you have ripped off so many, that is clear from the comments issued against your company or you yourself...if it eases your obvious mental anguish to keep posting outright lies...go right ahead...I shall sit here and wonder what happened in your past to make you the con merchant you are...indeed you must be deceptively clever...you seem to be able to get past US Customs shipping your knockoff goods to the United States...goods that you know only too well are outright garbage:-(

1st of Apr, 2011

In China, we have a saying - working as whore and demanding respect from others.
    This exactly what Son of ### Neil Lipes is doing now.
    Scam others and justify the scam / theft / fraud.

To those who may know Neil Lipes: what this son of ### bought from us is a Rolex GMT Master II with ceramic bezel. if you see him wear the watch, you will know who is telling the truth.

To Son of ### Neil Lipes: If you use a hammer to puch the watch and take a picture to show us, we will not bother you any more. If you decide to enjoy the watch, then we keep on exposing you and you theft.

You are sick and disgusting. never met a scam so disgusting before. we have been in business for years and met dozens of scams and you are ranked No. 1 regarding to extent of disgusting.

1st of Apr, 2011

As I have said too many times before...you need serious psychiatric help and I truly feel sorry that you attempt through your fraud laced messages to somehow make me the guilty party here...I guess in Communist China anything goes...from shipping poison products that kill people or make them sick, to marketing goods that are junk and are illegal to copy to begin with...you can keep posting your vicious lies but repeating lies will not somehow become the truth...and I know you know this...because you are a very smart cunning con man...hideing under cover of mainland China...where you and your company are beyond the reach of criminal prosecution...you go about duping the nascent un-informed potential buyer...taking his hard earned money and giving products that are junk. I hope that the major companies will somehow bring pressure within the free world business community and bring a halt to you and the illegal operation you lord over.

THANKS
    Son of ### Neil Lipes

1st of Apr, 2011

Mickey...please tell me and all who may be reading...how many additional individuals have you and your company screwed today? It is easy to discover the answer to that question really...just search SINOWATCH and I am quite sure there will be many more individuals expressing their anger at being 'screwed' over...so Mickey tell us ...how many more items of non working junk will you attempt to sell to honest un-suspecting individuals?

1st of Apr, 2011

To all those reading...j.Peterson is actually a front name for Mickey of SinoWatch...just keeping it real Mickey...keeping it real you wonderful con man you:-(

2nd of Apr, 2011

More information concerning the criminal SinoWatches.
    Actual name of this rip off company is Shenzhen Wolfei Si Co, Ltd
    Address: Room 8031 Building 4 Seg Technology Park Huaqiang North Road Fu Tian Shenzhen Peoples Republic Of China 518031

11th of Apr, 2011

Mickey,
    I have asked my attorney to look into your fraudulent claims and to contact the proper government agencies that oversee knockoff goods that find there way to the United States from Communist China. I have requested that Rolex again be informed as to the nature of your illegal products.

Admittedly most likely nothing could be done as you hide in mainland China...but hopefully you will be sued from the USA and your business be be severely impacted.

I am also keeping an eye on additional individuals that SinoWatch and your other illegal company PureTime have screwed out of money for products that are pure junk and do not work.

Hopefully you and your illegal operations will be shuttered before to long.

Remember, you may think that by repeating a lie it will somehow miraculously become truth...but you know that is not true...so I will do my best to spread the word about you and the illegal fraud operation you run from Communist China...hopefully others will be spared from loss of hard earned money

15th of Apr, 2011

No Mickey I simply asked my Attorney to assist me...and Mickey you never ever offered me anything except a lot of lies lies lies...at this point you have had Google repetitively list my name hundreds of times...with BS information...I will reply in perpetuity to each and every one of your salacious fraudulent lies...you are a con man ...why then are so many people claiming they were bilked from you and SinoWatches and Pure time?...You are a thief and that is the truth...Also why do you lie on your bills of lading? If you are proud of making fake Rolex and other makes why lie about it when you ship all over the world?...As I look at your phony Proforma Invoice I see under the box "Full Description of Goods"... "Communications Equipment"? With a value of twenty dollars? If you are proud of the fake products...why not just list fake Rolex on the Invoice??? And maybe someone should inform DHL of what is going on? What do you think Mickey?

19th of Apr, 2011

Mickey those that know me know that I am an honest individual, you on the other hand are a thief and con man attempting to make me look bad because I refuse to pay for a piece of junk.

You can keep posting your lies, but as I said those that know me are aware of you and SinoWatch and Pure Time rip off companies...hiding in Communist China...where no law can reach you.

I have contacted DHL and made them aware of your fraud...hopefully those packages you list as communication equipment with a value of twenty USA dollars will be turned over to United States Customs.

It is true I can not stop you from the vicious lies you post...but I can certainly respond to each and every one of them.

And Mickey, ever notice I have never used any profane language in my replys?...unlike you who not only are a thief and corporate con man, your use of foul language shows just how low and desperate you are to defame the reputation of an honest individual who dealt in good faith and sadly was almost financially taken by your junk item.

• Da
      21st of Apr, 2011

Who spends $365 on a fake watch from china? Just go to Chinatown and buy one, you'll save $325! Sinowatch sucks

• Mo
      3rd of Feb, 2016

Advice for Neil Lipes: If you want a legit ROLEX, buy one in person instead of trying to save a few pennies by buying one online. STOP SCAMMING SELLERS!!! Do you really think you're going to get a legit item for a fraction of the cost? You are either VERY naive, or VERY dishonest.

Neil Lipes' childish personal attacks indicate to me that he has no actual facts to bring to the discussion - that is usually what people resort to when they have lost an argument.