Neckline Slimmer / Warning Charge more than they advertise

Neckline Slimmer
Neckline Slimmer advertises $7.95 shipping and handling and then charges $15.00. On top of that, they include an extra Neckline Slimmer and up the shipping to $26. So, something that you think is going to cost $26.00 ends up being $68. Their is no order review before they process the order and they don't disclose this up front. Then you can't get anyone on the phone in their customer service to cancel the order. Bottom line, they are scam artists. Do not order from them, whatever you do. If you made the mistake of ordering online, contact your credit card company and refuse to pay.

N  16th of Sep, 2009 by
The BuyNecklineSlimmer.com is such a fraud site. Be aware buyers. I placed an order today and have answered NO to their questions that I didn't want any extra set, yet, it charged me 2 sets. They don't give you a review page. Once you entered your CC, that's it. When I called their customer service, they told me that I had to call back after 24 hours because my order hasn't been uploaded to their computers. They are just a scam.