NCO Financial Services / What a sleazy operation!
Several years ago, I purchased a cell phone for my son with cerebral palsy to have in order for me to have constant access to him, and he to me, during his workday in a sheltered workshop for functionally disabled adults. Beginning two or three years ago, he began receiving calls from this company (NCO) regarding an unpaid bill by someone with a different name who apparently had this phone number at one time. My son is unable to answer the phone immediately when he receives a call due to his physical limitations; he must take several minutes to retrieve the phone from a special pocket on his pants, and then, seeing it is not from me, has me listen to the voice mail in the evenings. I have called this company repeatedly over the years, and they invariably apologize and say the problem will be corrected. But, it is all to no avail. The phone is only for emergencies, and, naturally, this causes my son great anxiety when it rings in his work place, and he is unable to immediately retrieve the phone. I have read online the numbers of complaints about this company, and see there is little recourse for an innocent victim like my son except to get a new phone number, at some expense, and hope for the better. What a sleazy operation!
More NCO Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- NCO Financial Services - Fraud debt collection! 
- NCO Financial Services - Repeatedly calling my cellphone looking for a wrong person 
- NCO Financial Services - Harassing Phone Calls, Wrong Number 
- NCO Financial Services - They continue to call and harass me 
- NCO Financial Services - Suing over paid bills 
- NCO Financial Services - Called 4 times for a collection that has nothing to do with me
- NCO Financial Services - Robo Calls are incessant and annoying
- NCO Financial Services - Accused of not paying what i don't owe!!!
- NCO Financial Services - Scam 
- NCO Financial Services - My bad experience with them