NCB Management Services / harassing phone calls

I have been getting repeated phone calls from this company, from somebody by the name of steve yudek (sp). He only identifies himself and not the agency he is calling from. I did a reverse number look up so that is how I know it is this company. He is constantly calling me at work and at home and has gotten to the point where he is harrassing the switchboard operator. I will not speak with anyone that I do not know if they do not identify the company they are calling from. He has left rude and frustatrating messsages on my home phone as well which I have saved and will be reporting. Leave me alone!

Mi

Comments

• Su
      18th of May, 2011

regarding one complaind i send 400 sar 2nd may 2011 by qpay to hbl pick up person muhammad farooq branch peshawar pakistan and still not received there whats perblem please slove this perblem complaind no 4288684 email [protected]@yahoo.com and also my number 00966545027042 your salman khan from alkhober ksa

• Ha
      15th of Aug, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank [NCB] - Quick Pay
    Yanbu

Dear NCB Team,

I have send money pakistan before few days, but still my father did not receive money in pakistan. i am giving you my details

Hafiz kaleem ullah

• Sh
      15th of Aug, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank [NCB] - Quick pay ATM machine complaints

Sir
    Today evening(around 6.30 pm)i am going to near by ATM no-3854(Riyadh, sulai, near nadec signal quick pay bank) I insert my card and deposit my money & counting.counting in 2, 3 minutes & last Atm hanging.my card returned.
    Pls check it & give me further procedure.

Thanks
    Shinas yoosuf
    Atm card no-28693463000109

• 67
      21st of Aug, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank [NCB] - Complaining against this account number 28300000041300 رواتب
    uneco.com.sa

I received a call from this number 0114772282 and he was showing him the Al ahli bank employee and he told me that he want to update my account.At the end of the process he transferred my amount of 670 SR to his account number.

Please i am requesting to resolve my issue as soon as possible.I want to recover my amount back.

18th of Sep, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank - lazy stuff in ladies section
    Khalidia jeddah
    Saudi Arabia

Hardly staff on there desk, all the time on phone. Waiting time to be serviced is min 1 hr above. They press all numbers on screen and call numbers manually. Worse branch to be serviced. Basic requirement of salary printout n iqama updating needs hrs of waiting. Whole day wasted.

• El

19th of Sep, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank - credit card payment
    taif
    alahli.com

credit card payment was deducted twice. plz check the photo, i paid my credit in full amount but there was a transaction made again payment for the same credit card without my knowledge. this is very disappointing.

• As
      14th of Oct, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank [NCB] - MONEY complaint

Hi
    Dear sir
    I am facing a problem with moneygram money transfer service
    As I send money 600 SAR to India on moneygram on 1.10.2018.but not receive pickup code my reference number QPMG880182740487 my a count numbr 82300000049106 my contact number 0572241487 please solution my problam

• Is
      4th of Nov, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank - my transfer cash is still pending
    Saudi Arabia

I am ismail. now I am staying in Saudi Arabia. Customer of NCB a/c holder. they are not support the customer service. my cash is not transfer to the destination. they are failed to pick my call, email reply, fully lazy customer service.

• Pe
      4th of Nov, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank [NCB] - remittance
    Saudi Arabia

I sent money but it take so long to be delvered. When i check via online my remittance status is delivery error. What is the problem and what will i do about this?

• Mh
      12th of Nov, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank - servicing complaints
    Riyadh faisaliya
    Saudi Arabia

My name is fazal i have an account in ncb.
    Sir my quick pay not working in mobile.
    I have online banking .some times i use this.
    But today is not working .
    I seeing on screen 'invalid primary item ' what can I do.
    Please help me

• Wi
      12th of Nov, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank - payment not received
    Saudi Arabia

i made an NCB online banking transaction in the philippines
    money transfer using quickpay
    reference no. QPAY880163610591
    date of transfer: dec. 26, 2016
    amount= 4637 SAR
    benificiary name: chona ladera perez
    benificiary bank: philtrust bank
    branch: divisoria
    from my NCB account co. 20359984000110
    please extend your help to solve this.

• Di
      14th of Nov, 2018
    The National Commercial Bank [NCB] - Credit Card Transaction Declined
    Saudi Arabia

My credit card transaction is declined for few days already.I already updated my iqama expiry but still i cannot use my credit card.