Nature Hills / will not order from them again
Ordered trees from them in sping of 2008, when trees budded in spring of 2009, three of them did not and were dead. Went to their web site to look up the warranty, and it is "half price of the tree plus shipping charges", the lady on the phone said "one year" when asked if they warrantied the trees, nothing about half price and shipping, any way bit the bullet because one of the trees I paid $59.95 . After not hearing a response to my email I called, was informed that the trees arrived on 04/29/2008 and it was now 05/18/2009 and they would not do anything. It was still cold here on 04/29 and nothing had budded yet. The rest of the trees are all right, so I know I took care of them, they just weren't strong enough to make it through the winter.
Will not order from them again, and don't recommend that you do either.
More Nature Hills Complaints & Reviews
- Nature Hills Nursery - fraud
- Nature Hills Nursery - dead tree 
- Nature Hills Nursery - tree and customer service
- Nature Hills Nursery - product/service
- Naturehills.com - dead bush, no &cutomer service&
- Nature Hills Nursery - didn't receive product
- Nature Hills Nursery - dead tree
- Nature Hills Nursery - wisteria tree
- Nature Hills Nursery - dead tree and diseased plant
- Nature Hills Nursery - shrubs and trees died