Natural Cures Newsletter / Fraudulent charges!

1 HI, United States Review updated:

I ordered books from Natural Cures via the telephone. The customer service rep asked if I wanted additional items such as monthly newsletters, web access, other books, etc. I said, No, No, No repeatedly only to find out that they had automatically charged my account every month for a newsletter subscription and web access. My husband, who takes care of our bills, did not know that I did not authorize these charges, so he never questioned it or brought it to my attention. I only learned about it in December 2007, and this company had charged my account for the past 4 months! When I called to ask for a refund, I was told that they could only refund the last two months per their policy. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they did not have one. After arguing with their rep, I was told that they could "pull my recorded phone call from my initial order and if indeed it shows I did not authorize the charges, they would refund the other two months". I was asked to call back in 72 hours for the results of the taped telephone conversation. To date, I have been unable to contact anyone in either of their phone numbers. I have waited for over 30 minutes trying to call both numbers. I would like a call or email from these crooks!

Comments

• Li
      20th of May, 2007
    NaturalCures News Letter - Non - existent customer service & support

I bought the books and the lady that I talked to tried to sell me a bunch of other stuff I didn't ask for and I told her that all I wanted was the books that I had called to order. And the books were all that I wanted now I am being charged for 5.95 for something that I have no idea of what it is for. Especially since I told her that I wanted nothing else. I would like to be taken off of what ever list that I am on. And I want to not be charged any more money of any kind for nothing that Kevin Trudeau is selling or offering of any sort. I would like a letter sent to me telling me that I am off of this list and also telling me that I will not be charged any more money for nothing ever. I have a copy of this letter That I will send to the better business bureau if I do not get a letter stating that I will not be charged for something that I do not wish to have. Thank you Linda Wade my address is 4046 East Freedom Circle Ooltewah Tennessee 37363

• Je
      19th of Nov, 2007
    Natural Cures / Newsletter and Book - Book is not what was led to believe!
    ITV
    Phone: (978)-299-2298

I ordered the book the weight loss cure. It was not at all what I was lead to believe it was. There is a time limit. I have tried over and over again to reach them by phone. Sincerely, Jerroy (They don't even have my right name) It is Gerry Hickson.

People be careful!

• Sh
      28th of Feb, 2008
    Natural Cures Newsletter
    Phone: 8002371957
    www.naturalcures.com

Monthly charge of 9.95 appearing on my bank statement, not authorized by me. I have been unable to contact them through the phone numbers provided.

2nd of Apr, 2008

The very same thing happened to me. I am furious at this fraudulant company. It is bad enough that they try to sell you everything but the kitchen sink when you try to buy a book, and then charge you an arm and a leg to ship it. The newsletter charges are ridiculous, however. I never agreed to a newsletter, or at least I don't think I did.

Kevin Trudeau should be in prison.

• Cy
      9th of Jun, 2008

If you are victim, DO THIS NOW!
    1. Firstly you need to present proof to your bank, show them that you have contact Kevin Trudeau's company and try to cancel the charges. Then, inform your bank to reverse those charges.

2. Cancel your credit card. Get a new card from ANOTHER bank.

In fact, I was a victim too, but I was able to get back my money. I have put together a short report detailing the whole process that is guarantee to get your money, you can read it here:

anyone who needs help can contact me chiayee.lai[@]gmail.com

27th of Sep, 2008

I need to cancel automatic debit being made to my account.
    I have never received a newsletter to date, however, my account has been debited ever since I submitted request for subscription.
    I called the only number available 800-237-1957 and the prompts made it impossible to get to a live person.

The only option to start is to provide web login that I never had the chance to setup.
    I feel the company natures Cure intentionaly made it extremely difficult for customers to cancel their subscription that borders on illegal.

• Tj
      28th of Oct, 2008

I'm having the same problem... What can I do.. I you are reading this, tell everyone not to buy this product...

• Pn
      2nd of Feb, 2009
    natural cures newsletter
    p.o. box342
    Phone: 18002371957
    naturalcures.com

i've been trying to cancel my newsletter for natural cures for more than a year & cannot get thru on phone or online. i see it has been happening to other people as well. i keep getting billed on my credit card. pnutz@chilitech.net

• Ca
      1st of Jun, 2010
    NATURAL CURES
    Hinsdale
    Phone: NONE AVAILABLE!
    naturalcures.com

I ordered the natural cures newsletter over the phone by mistake (I confused it witha similar infomercial - ultimate healing) . Even so, i was prepared to honor my committment until i experienced the following problems:

- i was told i would have access to the website via my e - mail address but i was unable to register

- i e - mailed the web site support and got an auto - reply advising me that someone would respond to my query "right away" - i never heard from them again.

- i clicked on the "community" button on the web site to see if other users could help me negotiate the site but i got a message "oops! Page doesn't exist"

- i then got an order confirmation e - mail that did not identify: item(S)
    Shipping charge
    Total cost billed
    Also, they advised that the 'shipment' had been sent 'by post' but they did not provide a tracking number like other companies do.

- when i called the phone number they provided a message advised that no - one was available "due to technical difficulties"

- i sent an e - mail advising them to cancel my order but they did not acknowledge receipt

I cannot believe this business is allowed to operate in this manner, yet it does. It is also worth noting that they provide no information on their customer satisfaction policy (I. E. Cancellation, refunds, etc.) . Nor do they provide a phone number so you can be assured that your concerns have been heard.

D. Active