Nativeindianmade.com / This site stole from me!

United States Review updated:

WARNING: Do not waste your time and money on "www. NativeIndianMade.com " Payment was removed from my bank account immediately by "www.myshoppingonline.com" for the copper bracelet I ordered, but they NEVER shipped the item.

Customer service is non existent..all they do is take your money via a shill site "www.myshoppingonline.com" and then completely ignore you. I've received absolutely NO response to repeated emails or phone calls and was forced to file for a reversal of the charge through my bank account.

Comments

• Em
      Oct 30, 2011

I received prompt and good service from them. Items were as promised. They provided good products for the price.

• Su
      Oct 30, 2011

Beware of any sort of promises made when shopping online. If it is not in their fine print disclaimers, they can and will get away with things. Every single time with jewelry.

Do a quick search on Native Indian Jewelry or any company like that which sells online. It will save you weeks of headaches, plus it's always a wise move...guaranteed. Also as a reminder remember to add on delivery confirmation when ordering anything.

Nov 22, 2013

I was about to order from this company when I saw this complaint posted, so I called the company customer service number to see how responsive and knowledgeable they seemed and to ask about their complaint resolution processes. The phone rang about 15 times and then there was a recorded message 'No one is available to take your call at this time, please call back later". This was 10:30 am on a business day. Not going to order from this company. If anything goes wrong, I have no reason to believe I'll be able to get things resolved with this company.
    Thank you to that first poster.