National Recovery Agency — unethical unprofessional illegal
I received two calls in one day on my mobile phone. . . The call was routed to my vm which had a pre recorded machine that routed my to an agent once the call was answered. There was no identifying information on the vm regarding the caller and / or the nature of the call. Intrigued and concerned, i called back. Twice my call was disconnected while waiting for an agent. A third time i was routed to a smug, uncooperative male agent.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Penn, PA Upon inquiring who they were - what company this was i was answered with questions about my personal information. It seems that a simple question does not equal a simple answer to the nra because they wanted me to confirm my personal data without at least giving me the peace of mind of who i am speaking with. Upon researching the matter i found that collection agencies are obligated by law to identify themselves and the website accepts payments without allowing the consumer to see how much they owe and for what. I cannot believe this company is still in existence.
More National Recovery Agency Complaints & Reviews
- National Recovery Agency - unauthorized charges 
- West Bay Acquisitions / National Recovery Agency - never received merchandise they are charging me for. 
- National Recovery Agency - false charge - damaging credit for fictitious collection 
- National Recovery Agency - fraudulent collection 
- National Recovery Agency - harassment 
- National Recovery Agency - calling wrong number and person 
- NRA - fraudulent collection call
- National Recovery Agency - harassment by them...
- [Resolved] National Recovery Agency / NRA Group - debt collection
- National Recovery Agency - west bay acquisitions