National Pen Companyscam

I will never again use National Pen for my promotional give-away items. I have had 2 major problems with them - the first was several years ago when they sent me pens with an incorrect email address on them. When I called, they told me that was the email I told them to put on the pens (I ordered from the internet). When I told them no it was wrong they told me that I would have to prove it. I sent them a copy of the screen I printed before the order with the correct email address. I never heard back from them, and unfortunately did not follow up on it.

Figuring it was a one time mistake, I ordered a few more times from them with no problems. Then on my last order, I received 1, 000 pens which were pretty much useless. About 90% of them would not write more than a few words before quitting!! My assistant discussed this problem with them (about a half dozen phone calls, and 2 letters), and they refused to refund me or give me a credit. I sent them a sample of the pens, of which none of them worked, and they claim they worked fine! They gave me a $20 credit off my next order. Of course I will not use that credit nor have anything to do with this company any more. Outrageous treatment I got, and they claim on their website "All of our products are 100% guaranteed to be free of defects and produced to your order specification. If your purchase isn't satisfactory, you may call Customer Care to arrange to return the unused portion, anytime within one year, for a prompt and courteous refund. Our tried and true guarantee is that you never risk a penny with National Pen!"

I am going to use 4imprint.com from now one. A colleague recently ordered from them, and didn't like the way the numbers looked - they let her keep the pens, and replaced them with upgraded pens!!

Ja

Comments

Mar 05, 2019

Wow I will never use National Pens again. I ordered online pens and nail cutters for giveaway items for a conference we are going to and Paid RUSH delivery . They sent the pens (Which was the first item on the order) but the Nail cutters ( which was the second item on the same order of paid RUSH delivery )were sent out for production a day before they were scheduled to arrive at my door step . I am however Thankful that the gal let me cancel the order of Nail cutters She said the nail cutters would not arrive till Friday which is the last day of our conference but what good is that, I needed a promotional item for the conference and now its too late.
    It was an item on their website that was a RUSH 24 hour item, available and in stock.
    I will not be using National pens for any of our promotional items ever again! 4 Imprints has great customer service, always gets my items where they need to be on time and also corrects (at their cost) if any mistakes are made by them! Thanks for nothing National pens!!!