National Football League [NFL]super bowl halftime show

Boycott Lady GAGA because she plans to make it political and against President Trump. This is not the forum for that. I, as a consumer will drop the NFL for all future support if this happens. I think it is a shame that the NFL, a football organization turn into any political entity.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Cumberland, PA As an American, and someone who although disagreed with President Obama, I still respected the office. The NFL has let players say nasty things about President Trump, police etc. While not allowing SUPPORT for our police and all law enforcement. Consumers is what makes your business and trust me, I can find something else to watch!!! Stop using this as a platform to spew hate!!

Tia Kelley

Ti
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

Jan 31, 2017

I will be boycotting the halftime show with Lady GAGA and also the performance by the "Cast of Hamilton" that will be singing America the Beautiful because they are both very disrespectful and even hateful toward our new President and Vice President along with the Americans that support them. Their should be respect for the office, no matter who is in it. Doesn't the NFL realize that their audience is made up of patriots, not America haters!

Anne M