National Family Solutions / I cant believe its over

1 Santa Barbara, CA, United States Review updated:

I spent the last 5 months going through a custody case and am happy to say its over. It really did take a lot of work for everyone involved but it was worth it. I got the visitation with my kids that i wanted and the judge made sure the mother knew not to keep my kids from me again. The company asked my to write a review here because of so many negative comments. here. The truth is the process is tough and there will be bumps in the road but it was a life saver to have people to work with through the process. There would be no way i would be able to get through my case without their help.

Ba
May 29, 2015

Comments

• De
      22nd of Aug, 2015

Glad you're saying that.

There are alot of negative comments here, & I'm just going in, tip-toeing, fighting for visitation rights for my son.

I hope I win too..

• Tx
      15th of Jul, 2016

Please steer clear of this company unless you're looking to throw your money away. Their representative will talk fast and want your credit card number within a couple of minutes of having you on the phone. Before you know it, you've given them a hundred dollars and you wont even be sure what for. A legitimate company would not take money before you have even spoken to someone that's supposed to be able to help you. Only after I looked up the company myself and what services they actually offered, did I realize their services were not what I was looking for. Within an hour of hanging up I began trying to call back to request my money back and explain that. I ended up leaving at least 3 messages to no avail. No one was ever available, and no one called me back until the following day when the appt had been scheduled. May be this company can help you, but this is definitely a look before you leap situation. Know what they're about before you call, because they wont give you a chance to really find out. I wish zero was reviewable option with the way this company chooses to do business.