National Credit Solutions / Scam and cheating

This week this company showed up on my clean credit report after we just moved into our 1st home. I spoke to a Oklahoma City process server and she told me that their office is comprised of a bunch of 20 something brats that are underpaid and basically told to lie, cheat and do what they can to scare consumers into paying.

Long story short, I have a claim suit for $5000 in place for them (already served court summons) to appear in Wyoming court to adress 4 counts of FCRA and 4 counts of FDCPA violations along with collection badgering, refusal to valdate, failure to furnish a dunning letter, illegal collection actions (cursing, threatening to garnish wages without a court order, and more...).

Capital Assistance Group is the internal company for BMG music INC that they are working with on a 2004 debt that is not mine. Funny thing is that Capital AG contacted me Friday very apologetic and said they were sending out a fraud affidavit for me to fill out and to get it closed and removed from my credit reports (after NCS was served...hmmm).

I told him that I would look over the emailed affidavit once sent and send it back if it was reasonable. No affidavit yet. I told him I am still pressing charges in claim court against NCS. They are scared and have to show up Feb 9th at 1:30pm in Wyoming to present their case. We're all set. We have a copy of the FCRA and FDCPA along with factual information in regards to this company to show the judge on a alleged $208 dollar debt.

Some of the violations are FCRA 623(a)(7), FCRA 623(a)(5), FDCPA section 809, etc... After we win this, we are pressing federal court charges up to $10, 000 against both companies each in federal court. We will use the money to pay any debts (pay of my car and some credit cards) to be fully debt free. So don't give up. We are about to nail them hard.

I will then will most likely make a trip to OK City to see the [censored]hole myself sometime. We both have the time and resources to bring NCS to its kneees and we are working with my lovely parent's legal staff to bankrupt this highly corrupt company. They kept biting at consumer and bit one that HAS the time and dedication to see them ruined and push them out of their own front and back doors to poverty.

I am opening up a website dedicated to slamming bad collection companies. I will post this as soon as I can about this. Stay strong and never give in to wrong and unlawful companies..

Ro

Comments

• Co
      2nd of May, 2009

I too just learned that my great credit scored has dropped as a result of frivilous, erroneous debt collections placed on my credit report by NCS. All of a sudden, my credit limits have been decreased signficantly as a result of NCS' reportings. Folks who find themselves in this situation need to understand your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting and Debt Collections Practices (see www.ftc.gov). I know my right and will not allow the unfair practices of NCS to continue to go unaddressed.

WHATEVER YOU DO - DO NOT AGREE TO PAY DEBT THAT IS NOT YOURS. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE DEBT AND OBTAIN WRITTEN VALIDATION OF THE DEBT.

I'M PREPARING A COMPLAINT TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST NCS. BECAUSE OF NCS, I HAVE LOST $24, 000 IN CREDIT LINES, MY DEBT RATION HAS ALMOST REACH 95% BECUASE OF DECREASED CREDIT LINES.

For example my $27 line of credit which had a balance of $7k, resulting in debt ratio of 26%, is now at 70% because my credit line was decreased to $10k!

Stop this injustics. Email me at nicferndale@yahoo.com

• Co
      2nd of May, 2009

Take five minutes to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission regarding the unfair credit reporting and debt collection practices of of National Credit Solutions. You can file online at: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.

• Si
      9th of Nov, 2009

I am so angry I just check my credit report and BMG is on my report for $191.00 I never used this company. I called NCS Zoey she are so rude on phone kept saying I was interrupting her when she was interrupting me. They wouldn't listen to me. She said I must have forgot I ordered it after all she said it was in 2004. She said I had items delivered to my address in 2004. I didn't move in here till 2007 I just ended up handing up on her. Filed a grievance with Experian. Then I called back and was talking to someone else they transferred me to the original lady Zoey. I tried to be nice to her she was so MEAN. I mean evil. my blood pressure is sky high. I hung up. Then I called back I asked her if I did used the company in 2004 to please give me the address it was sent to. she said she couldn't verify it. Just only where I live now. She again wouldn't let me talk to the point I was screaming at each other. I have never been treat so bad. I called her many bad names and asked her how could she sleep with her self she said very good thanks. I just hung up.
    How can someone be so mean to the point I acted so bad because of her actions.
    She would n help me at all. Like I was a theft. I ended up calling her again told her I was recording her she hung up on me.