National Auto Division — auto warranty
My 87 year old Aunt who lives in the Memory Care unit of an Assisted Living Facility received an official looking "Monthly Invoice" document for an Auto Warranty. The invoice showed a monthly amount due of $252.85 and a Customer Balance of $3, 278.48. The account number is listed as FLNF854174. The invoice has a "statement date" of 1/28/2016. The address is listed as 2323 Highway 9 North, Howell NJ 07731. The phone number is [protected] and fax number listed is [protected].
It's interesting as my Aunt's driver's license has been revoked and she doesn't even own a car!
There will be a special place in Hell for the people who make their living trying to scam others, especially our vulnerable elderly.
I called the number on the invoice [protected] and got put on hold to elevator music and then bounced around. Then was told to leave a voice message for Chris at extension 419. You can only imagine the voice message I left him!
My Aunt was very distraught over this and thought she owed $3, 278.48 to these clowns. Since I am her POA and handle all of her finances, I assured her she does not!
I have the original invoice in my possession if you need a copy.
More National Auto Division Complaints & Reviews
- National Auto Division - lying as sales tactic 
- National Auto Division - deceptive sales tactics 
- National Auto Division - false and misleading information 
- National Auto Division - scam artists 
- National Auto Division - misleading and conflicting responses 
- National Auto Division - misleading
- National Auto Division - rip off praying and threatening people
- National Auto Division - harrasing phone calls 
- National Auto Division - customer service and ignored requests for refund
- National Auto Division - extended warranty for honda vehicle