[Resolved] Napster / Rhapsody International — napster music online
Tonight I turned on my Napster music only to be cut for lack of payment, this after nine years of auto pay. I fallowed the prompts to make the payment of $9.99, then return to the sight only to be cut of again, this time I went to my account only to find they had charged me $95.00 for a plan I did not order. I can't seem to find a phone number and the chat line they offer didn't respond. I will file a complaint with the Ohio Attorney General if they do not contact me. This after nine years, I am extremely disappointed.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Napster / Rhapsody International Customer Care's Response, May 31, 2018
Sorry to hear this!Please go to this link http://on.rhap.com/napchat to chat with our Napster Customer support team or send us an email to [protected]@napster.com with your details and we’ll address this ASAP
More Napster / Rhapsody International Complaints & Reviews
- Rn Real Com Online & Rn Rhapsody Music - illegal deduction of funds from my account 
- Napster - fraudulent credit card charges 
- Rhapsody - Cancelling Membership 
- Rhapsody.com - Automatically billed for services I did not order 
- RN Rhapsody Music - billing after cancelling program 
- Napster - customer service
- Rhapsody Music Service - Unauthorized charges
- [Resolved] Napster / Rhapsody International - unauthorized credit card charges
- RN *RHAPSODY MUSIC - unauthorized charges
- Rhapsody - Internet Fraud