[Resolved] Napster / Rhapsody Internationalnapster music online

Tonight I turned on my Napster music only to be cut for lack of payment, this after nine years of auto pay. I fallowed the prompts to make the payment of $9.99, then return to the sight only to be cut of again, this time I went to my account only to find they had charged me $95.00 for a plan I did not order. I can't seem to find a phone number and the chat line they offer didn't respond. I will file a complaint with the Ohio Attorney General if they do not contact me. This after nine years, I am extremely disappointed.

• Resolution statement

• Sorry to hear this!Please go to this link http://on.rhap.com/napchat to chat with our Napster Customer support team or send us an email to [protected]@napster.com with your details and we’ll address this ASAP

Ro