Napster / What a useless pain!
Napster has the most difficult if not impossible automated voice system I have ever encountered. I've been trying to call because my free MP3 player's shipment keeps getting delayed, but I can't talk to a person to save my own life.
The automated voice, which is grating, reads directly from the web-site and refers me to firstname.lastname@example.org, which refers me BACK to the 1-800 number. And don't even try pressing zero to talk to an operator, he just starts his message over and eventually hangs up.
If you dare to navigate the menu, you are treated to a list of FAQs and other generic topics taken word-for-word from the web-site, and then hung up on when he is done talking. Fantastic.
What to do if I am calling because my problem exists outside of the "hear your payment history" option? Who writes his script? How out of touch are they?
It took me eight tries of random button-pushing to get through to someone, who promptly told me that, although I was under the "technical support" menu, he could help with anything from billing to shipping to Shop Napster. What, then, is the point of the automated voice system?
The fact that the automated voice menu features a "cancel your subscription" option alone proves that people are reconsidering Napster altogether.
What a useless pain!
More Napster Complaints & Reviews
- Rn Real Com Online & Rn Rhapsody Music - illegal deduction of funds from my account 
- Napster - fraudulent credit card charges 
- Rhapsody - Cancelling Membership 
- Rhapsody.com - Automatically billed for services I did not order 
- RN Rhapsody Music - billing after cancelling program 
- Napster / Rhapsody International - napster
- Napster - customer service
- Napster I Rhapsody - Can't cancel through them
- Napster - Overbilled charges
- Napster - Cancellation