Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim Financecustomer service hotline

Hello, i have a Silver Credit Card with NAJM and decided to cancel it last June 2018 one of your agent offer me that no need to cancel the card as you can offer me the same benefits with your new free for life credit card and i told him i will call on July once im back in Dubai to initiate the delivery.

July first week i call the agent and told them to deliver the free for life card was which was offered and they said i will receive it in less than a week, Once i receive my card and receive the statement i was shocked that there is an annual fee of 420 dhs, i called them on August 23, 2018 and waiting for 15 minutes before an agent answer. i spoke to Anas and explain to him my concern and he gave me a reference # 4939822 regarding my complaint.

Days passed by and i receive a call from Ameer and offer me that no need to request for a free for life card since he can waive the annual fee of my current card if i can got a total spend of 21k dhs in 3months i told him it is not possible as i normally spending between 4k - 7k a month and he told me its fine he will request to waive it off and i dont need to worry about anything.

After one week he called me again and told me that that is not possible and the points need to be reverse because they made a mistake issuing me a card with an annual fee and told him if that is your mistake that your customer should not face any inconvenience and he still insist about reversing the cash back points!

September 16, 2018 i spoke to Nadreen (after waiting for 25 minutes) and she told me that her Manager Chriss or Saad will get back to me within 24 hours regarding my complaint.

September 18, 2018 i spoke to Paul and he told me that within 48 hours someone will call me regarding my concern and Nadreen made a mistake promising about 24 hours which is not correct as he said, and he gave me a complaint no. regarding Nadreen giving wrong information (MAF 4971257)

Now it is September 19, 2018 and until now no one get back to me with my complaint! This is a nightmare and will never use or suggest your company to anyone!

Sep 19, 2018