NACA / Home Modification
I contacted NACA in 2012 to modify my mortgage. I spoke with someone over the phone. I submitted paper via mail. With a few weeks later I was advised to attend an upcoming event in my city. I attended the event with all proper paperwork. Part of the process at the event I spoke with a helpful counselor over the phone and later talked face to face with a counselor advocate. The process was tedious, however the outcome was favorable. The conversation face to face with a counselor advocate who was a comfort and the person was very knowledgeable.
I will use there other services.
More NACA Complaints & Reviews
- NACA - Bad service 
- NACA - Something seems fishy 
- NACA - fraud, theft by deception 
- NACA - fraud 
- NACA - false promises 
- Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America [NACA] - incompetent mortgage counselors 
- NACA - Mortgage
- NACA - assistance
- Naca - Neighborhood Association Corporation Of America - False Information
- Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America [NACA] - it works if you want it to