MyVitanet / apparent scam

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Dealing with this company has been a surreal experience. It is outrageous and unbelievable that a company which so consistently provides poor, at best, fraudulent more likely, service is still in business. They took my order for 4 items, indicating that they were all in stock, charged my credit card, took 2/12 weeks to ship and then the box contained only 2(those that cost the least) items although the packing slip stated that all 4 were in the package. When I contacted them, frustratingly by email...they informed me that 2 of the items had been discontinued and that they would refund $47.08. That was on September 27th...it is now December 7th and no refund...no response to my email. My credit card company is investigating my "dispute". I'm mad at myself for not checking the site out first and for not noticing that there was no phone number to contact the company. Then to make even more awful, I needed my vitamins which was one of the discontinued items, so searched online for a good price and YES...ordered from mothernature.com...and had a lesser version of the same experience I had with MYVITANET and then found out from this site that they are part of the same organization. I have learned a lesson...but plan to pursue this with some of the info from others on this site.

Sy

Comments

6th of Aug, 2011

Myvitanet is a scam. Do not order anything from this company!!