MyTechSquad / Liars and scammers

MyTechSquad pretended to be representative of Microsoft and offered me help in setting up some microsoft products. I gave them access to my PC but instead of doing what they’ve promised they’ve stolen some of my personal details. Look closely at their contact details and if you encounter them - RUN!
MY TECH SQUAD
ABN [protected],
733 Kiewa street,
Albury, NSW 2640.

El
May 19, 2013

Comments

• My
      22nd of Jun, 2013

I have been facing a issue in my computer and I have called them They fixed it and they have called me twice to check everything is fine I totally disagree with the above The are very professional.

5th of Aug, 2013

They are the legimate company They have fixed my issues you might have Misyunderstood them they are very helpfull

10th of Aug, 2013

I too get support from them they are a legal company

10th of Aug, 2013

Ellaryne seems that you misunderstood them they are very professional and polite in handling customers.
    They are the BEST IN SERVICE.Totally disagree with Ellaryne

• Wh
      17th of Oct, 2013

They supposed fixed our computer issues last night, but when my husband had the same issues this morning and called them back, they didn't answer. How does a company not answer their phone? I'm pretty darn sure we were scammed.

• Ki
      17th of Dec, 2013

Beware: This is what they wrote to a friend of mine who just restoreed her PC to factory settings... DO NOT USE THEM unless you want to lose all your money from your bank accounts!!!
    "Amy Scott: So now, We need to manually remove all the spyware registered entries from the kernel directory, delete all the virus embedded system files, open all the communication ports in the computer so that the security updates flow in all the time and re-register all the entries to its original state".

• Ep
      23rd of Apr, 2014

They are scammers!!! Paid $395. They do not listen to what you ask and just go in and cancel firewalls etc. They cannot speak or read English properly. Do not use them. Filing a complaint with Microsoft today!

• Pa
      14th of Oct, 2014

THey are 100 % scammers they grab wallet and throw away us and our computer

22nd of Oct, 2014

mytechsquad need to closed permanently me was cheated by michael and mark messed up my pc and mac .they dont even know basic computer things.they are microsoft and microsoft related partners.all fake
    NEVER GIVE ACCESS WHEN THEY CALL

29th of Nov, 2014

Yes theay are PURE SCAMMERS NEVER TRUST THEM 100 % FRAUDS..

CLOSE IT DOWN THEIR COMPANY PLEASE AUSSTRALIA

• Wo
      25th of Aug, 2015

Yes this mob is a scamming bunch. Paid $275 to fix a problem that was not fixed .They tried to get me to leave my laptop set with just windows safety in place with no virus gear loaded to protect laptop. And have messed all my data up completely. THEY ARE NOT MICROSOFT AFFILIATED!!!. Since one day of using them i have had constant attempts to hack my gear from their server. Joke is i live in Australia have feds in family so if they dont return my cash and desist raids action will be swift. I use altered details concerning ID on net anyway. Also i know exactly where they working from and a visit personel is forth coming, i belong to a very large group with far reaching ability. Also all refutes posted are by them and friends either working or asked to post lies to look legitimate

4th of Feb, 2016

TECH SQUAD ARE SCAMMERS. I didnt get scammed thanks to all of you whom wrote here. My 1st instinct warned me they were when they called my house landline to tell me that my Windows has been sending out errors. When I inquired to whom the errors been sent the caller hesitated to answer and kept insisting my computer has been doing it for the past 2 weeks. (Why is your company very concerned bout my pc well being?) Thats when I became suspicious and ask about the company she is representing and she said Tech Squad. I quickly googled it and found all of your useful feedbacks. Thank you again to all whom wrote here and Wolfbane all the best in exposing this Tech Squad filth

• Co
      15th of May, 2017

SCAMMERS!!!

21st of Oct, 2017

pretended to be MS told me I had to pay $49.99 to active Windows10 after a hardware change. Dodgy MOFO's
    Called up MS support paying more attention to what I was doing when finding the number and problem was fixed for free in 10 mins.

• Ka
      3rd of Sep, 2018

Microsoft told me they are scammers. I have had to get my computer cleaned, install new firewalls and have lost access to banking. Do not deal with this company under any circumstances.