Mytaxfiler / Unresponsive

1 OH, United States Review updated:

For 2011 filing I used mytaxfiler and I am regretting the decision. It will be the next IBSN failure soon. They were responsive until I had paid the filing fees. Once I paid the money they did not file for last 6 days and every time I call them they say they will have someone call me in 5 mins but no one calls me.

i am completely frustrated with this attitude by Mytaxfiler and I am going to provide this feedback to my employer.

Be careful with this des company and make sure you compare with other tax consultants before you file.

Comments

• My
      22nd of May, 2012

Why do you write on this complaint board. Are you a competitor of Mytaxfiler who wants to taint the image of the company. Your information will be procured from the editor of complaints board and a legal action be initiated in the court of law. If you are a genuine customer write about your grievance to [protected]@mytaxfiler.com and get it resolved. Posting such comments on public board will make you liable to civil suit in the US. Get this out of the board immediately.

• Br
      22nd of May, 2012

You're kinda cute when you're trying to flex MyTAXFILER LEGAL TEAM. Flex a little harder, think it big.

7th of Nov, 2012

ha ha good joke by MYTAXFILER LEGAL TEAM ! At least try some assistance to that client. He already paid? Then it might be no issue to the company at least for one year! ;)