MyRentToOwn.com / a transaction of $49.95, which I was told would be refunded!

1 Colorado Springs,, United States Review updated:

On the morning of August 9, 2018 I noticed a "Pending" transaction of $49.85 in my bank account from SVCGS.COM. At that time I immediately called SVCGS @ [protected]. I spoke with your company representative, (a gentleman that goes by the name Dominic)
Reminder...
At that time the transaction was still "Pending".
Dominic cancelled a membership that I supposably had for a FREE month at that time, and assured me that the $49.95 would be deposited back into my bank account within 3-5 business days.
After checking my bank account the morning of August 10, I see that the transaction wasn't cancelled, but it went through, and the $49.95 was paid.
My name is Timothy Graves, ( if you record phone calls, then you'll see why I am VERY PISSED OFF!!) I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING LIED TOO!!!
I never authorized any type of purchase for $49.95! Therefore refund my money back into my account, to which Dominic told me it would be taken care of it!!!
So take care of it!
I will begin to use SOCIAL MEDIA (and every form of it) plus your website to completely give your present and future customers the information of how crooked and corrupted of a company you're running! When you allow your company representative to lie to someone in order to get someone's funds. That's known as a SCAM and I will be getting in touch with the BBB so that they too may forewarn potential clients.
I will be calling your customer service line AGAIN this morning at 7:00 SHARP!!! At that time I hope to hear that this issue will be taken care of in an orderly and professional manner.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Timothy A. Graves

Ti
Aug 10, 2018

Comments

• To
      10th of Aug, 2018

Supposably is not a word. If you're going to go all over social media with your whiny ass complaint, learn proper grammar and spelling first, so you'll be laughed at a little less.