Mylampparts.com / Stay away from this website

1 Review updated:

I placed an online order for brass lamp parts on Tuesday 9/4/12 after speaking with "someone" at their phone number, [protected]. I paid with Visa. I received an Email acknowledging my order and payment by ("credit card" no card type or last four specifics mentioned. Each item line was marked unshipped). Four days later, Friday, I had received no further Email regarding shipment date so I called the same number. No one answered. I thought they might be gone for the day. I called back this beautiful Monday morning at about 9:15 central time and let the Chicago phone ring until I got the message "NO LONGER IN SERVICE". I checked my bank account and at least there is no charge for this order, YET, to this date Monday 9/10/12. They do have my credit card info however so I am a bit concerned considering the rest of this transactional mess.

As

More Mylampparts.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      Oct 07, 2012

I've been ordering from mylampparts.com for many years (I restore antique lights) and I only have praise for this business! They carefully pack the items, label the parts, and always include the invoice. They have a great selection of top quality parts, and incredible prices! They ship promptly and always send email updates to let you know when your order has shipped. Generally, my online orders are filled and shipped in 1-2 days. I absolutely LOVE this company. Sorry to hear that someone had a problem placing an order, but it sounds like the order just never went through for some reason.

• Lo
      Aug 31, 2015

Extremely helpful, very knowledgeable people, and this includes EVERYONE I talked to there. My order of delicate, oddly-shaped glass lamp parts was beautifully packed and arrived quickly in perfect condition. Who could ask for more? I am in the process of placing my second order which is how I happened to find this complaint. Perhaps the problem described was some kind of ordering glitch because it sounds nothing like my experience. Hope everything turned out to your satisfaction!