[Resolved] MyHeritage / unauthorised money from account
I want someone to contact me urgently regarding myheritage taking money from my bank account. I have never had any details with this company. I have reported this to my bank as fraud. I have tried to contact you by phone but every option asks for a membership number which I obviously have not got. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com. please respond urgently before I report this matter to the police as they.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2017
I regret to find your complaint and I will do all I can to help you receive a refund. In order to do so, I'm going to need to locate the charge.
What is strange to me is that you mentioned you never had any details in MyHeritage and indeed I do not see any account or charges under the e-mail address you provided me with ([protected]@hotmail.com) or name. I've also checked with our payment providers and have had the same result.
In any case, please provide me some kind of proof of purchase to my inbox at rafael.[protected]@myheritage.com so I may locate and investigate this charge to forward this to our billing department for a refund as soon as possible.
I look forward to solving this issue for you as soon as possible.
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys 
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- MyHeritage - monthly payments