[Resolved] MyHeritage / unauthorised money from account

Chester, England, Cheshire, United Kingdom

I want someone to contact me urgently regarding myheritage taking money from my bank account. I have never had any details with this company. I have reported this to my bank as fraud. I have tried to contact you by phone but every option asks for a membership number which I obviously have not got. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com. please respond urgently before I report this matter to the police as they.

• Resolution statement

• MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2017

Dear Leah,

I regret to find your complaint and I will do all I can to help you receive a refund. In order to do so, I'm going to need to locate the charge.

What is strange to me is that you mentioned you never had any details in MyHeritage and indeed I do not see any account or charges under the e-mail address you provided me with ([protected]@hotmail.com) or name. I've also checked with our payment providers and have had the same result.

In any case, please provide me some kind of proof of purchase to my inbox at rafael.[protected]@myheritage.com so I may locate and investigate this charge to forward this to our billing department for a refund as soon as possible.

I look forward to solving this issue for you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards