MyHandyKey / Paid for phone charger/key item they claim to sell.

deleware ME, United States Review updated:

Ordered 2 keys on 6/11/16. I was told I would receive and email when the item shipped and I would HAVE the item in:
"Please allow 15-20 Business Days For Delivery"
I didn't get an email OR the product in the 20 business day period. I then sent NUMEROUS emails to no avail. Not even an answer. Because I paid thru Paypal, I filed a complaint thru their Resolutions Dept. but it appears that can drag out for months. I may just file a dispute with my credit card. This is a total scam and I am disappointed I didn't go with my gut and NOT order a thing from them. I am now out $24.90 but I wont let them take another dime. I sure hope someone closes them down as this is total BS. I did get a reply after I filed with Paypal saying their product is in such high demand and it will be sent out next week. Well I believe that like I believe I am going to be the next Queen of England. Great idea- horrible company. Total scam.

Jl
Jul 14, 2016

Comments

• Jl

company is a scam.

• Jl
      Jul 14, 2016

company is a total scam. I wish I had read reviews on line first. Shame on Face Book for allowing them to advertise there.

• The same happened to me and I filed a complaint with PayPal and received my refund very quickly.

• Ca
      Jul 21, 2016

I also order the power banks but have not seen my order, is there a phn number that can be called

• Ri
      Jul 23, 2016

This company is a total and complete scam. I ordered a key chain /cell phone charger on 6/8/16. They said it would arrive in 15-18 days. Needless to say, I'm still waiting for it. I paid through PayPal, I'll contact them and see if they can help. Lesson learned. Go with your gut! Buy from Amazon!!

• Mm
      Aug 01, 2016

I think the company is a total scam as well! I did not receive a charger like the one displayed. I wish I would have looked this up ahead of time as well. What a complete rip off!!!

• Je
      Aug 02, 2016

I ordered 2 chargers on May 17th. After several emails and Facebook messages I Finally received them today, August 2nd!

• Pa
      Aug 08, 2016

Ordered this Handy Key off of Facebook on May 25th. After several emails, I finally got the item on August 8th FROM CHINA. All I got was a short USB cable, not a CHARGER AS ADVERTISED. THIS IS A SCAM AND A TOTAL RIP-OFF

• Ka
      Aug 21, 2016

I have also ordered My Handy Key Portable charger and they took the money out of my Credit card, I have not seen the Product. Cant get a hold of them either. I am so disappointed! that face book would let them advertise! Total Scam!!! Be Where!!!

• Ro
      Aug 24, 2016

I am in total agreement. What a disgraceful group of people running this scam. I ordered phone charger on May 28 2016. A month later I emailed them. No reply even though they indicated a 24 hour turnaround reply. Sent another and got the same BS that they had had a overwhelming demand and would send within 14 days with an email telling product is on the way. As of August 24th, still nothing. I am going to put a message on Facebook about my dealings.

• Na
      Sep 20, 2016

I wanted months for the HandyCharger, emailed twice, with the same reply. They have had such a large response, it will be sent when they can catch up. Well, it finally arrived, from CHINA. No information came with it. I charged it first on my laptop, nothing. Then I tried other charging devices I have, still nothing. I just got done emailing them again, requesting a refund. I'm sure I will not hear from them. DO NOT ORDER, what a scam.

• Ly
      Oct 24, 2016

25 th June I ordered 2 gold coloured chargers and they said 6 weeks, then 'soon' ... Then a couple of weeks ago I contacted PayPal and they said they will put in a claim they then said it has been escalated and now I have been told I will get my money back in the next 7 days... So I am keeping my fingers crossed.