myfreecams.com / Scamming online models

The website consists of a large number of cyber models. while some are genuine and perform perfectly there are others that only cheat the customers.
On two occasions I had such misfortune
1-On september 01 2014 I tipped on model on this site named "MissAilyn" for 100 tokens but instead of seeing a show she immediately turned her cam off and banned me from her chat room!
Since then I wrote more than 10 emails to the administration of the site asking for a refund and solution but got no response.
As it could be understood from the comments section in the models page on the site(http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MissAilyn) I was not the first person cheated
Yet this company does nothing
2-On 28 November 2014 I tiped another model(XShyTeaseX) for 200 tokens, but instead of seeing a show she kept me waiting and when I objected she said that it would take one hour for her to perform and then she turned her cam off.
Again on this models page also there are plenty of complaints from different customers.
While the models have been the real cheaters it should come to attention that when administration of the site is not doing anything about this, it will encourage them to this kind of act more often.

Ji
Nov 28, 2014

More myfreecams.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      1st of Mar, 2017

I have 4 models to complain about scarlettrobin from sheffield chrissysash from cheshire hazel jayxx from york and shaniecexx1 from london all these models took from me between them £45:00 .These british cammodels gave me there skype and i paid for skype show with bank transfer. All of them no show. I complained to m.f.c but i don, t think they care much.lose one cammodel gain another attitude seem's to me.This happened to me over 9 months in the end i would never again go anywhere near a british cammodel the worst scammer's on the net. Internet fraud a crime pure simple break's my heart all i wanna do is have a god time for a few minutes and get of what mab would;nt.This has put me of camming for good i, m so mad i, ve paid someone to track one of them down.

• Lo
      27th of Mar, 2018

mfc top models are scammers. The set up is fake. The top girls are fraud. I got ripped off and scammed by a few of them.NevAmore, AoifeOneal and Rocknrose scammed me they were the top rooms visited and tipped most but all three of them are fake and left me speechless. When I tipped for videos from luba and they were just ads and she has her boyfriend do everything for her and I got ripped off on 2 of her videos, i email her about the videos asking what iv paid for and never got response! I dont know shes got her boyfriend sceeming too its really messed up. Nevmore agreed to do a skype show I tipped 11111 for and it never happened long story short I basically got banned after I tipped? wtf? she never said a word to me..fake!. AoifeOneal made a custom video for 1600 said it be 15 mins and a strip tease then dp show and all I got was her laying on the bed for 10 mins with toys for only 3 of the minutes and a fake moan and fake orgasm that looked like it was made a couple years ago. Not what we agreed and what I paid for it was awful. Rip off! I gave up after the last model ripped me off didnt think they were all like that They act they they are interested in you and want to meet after a show then they scam you and give you nothing for your 1000s of tokens! total scam models on mfc need I go into it it further! Fool here!

• Ra
      19th of Sep, 2018
    myfreecams.com - cammodel
    United Kingdom

Guy's be aware that scarlettrobin now called rubywoowoo1 is now back on mfc camming. She is still ripping guy's off via different payment method's. So steer clear of this sceamming knacker. Spread the word reward for her whereabout's so she can answer to ACTION FRAUD for her behaviour.Call 0300 123 2030. And stop this [censored].

• Da
      8th of Jan, 2019

LexiVixi is a big time scammer too. I sent a $600 amazon gift card for a custom video which would take at most a week make. Once the week was up I was banned for something she said I did 3 days prior. Since the ban our only communication has been through tip notes (from me trying to get unbanned and trying to not lose my $600) and me listening to her from logged off account.

• Dd
      15th of Jan, 2019

be aware of wildkaruna https://profiles.myfreecams.com/wildkarunna
    after tipping you get some insults and then your banned

• Wi
      23rd of Mar, 2019

Beware of EbonyVixen100 formerly Ebonytease100 and Ebonydoll1. Attempted blackmail, tried to destroy me personally and also invaded my privacy on my phone. Let alone emotional manipulation and sick shows with her twin sister. The usual draw, you in with pretending they care about you and not the tokens and then being hateful. Avoid at all costs

• Dd
      14th of Apr, 2019

be aware of SparkleLuLu. paid for a custom video and didnt get it, she never has the time (over one year now!)