Myeztrim / Unauthorized charge

1 dUXBURY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 781-934-2339

There is a charge o n my credit card account and i cant get a telephone number to learn what it is all abo ut. 877
859 1105. Call doesn't g o th ro ugh/
The amount is $89.31 and i am afraid they will continue to charge my accou nt since they have my acccount number.

Comments

• La
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Myeztrim - Cant get in touch to cancel more tablets
    MYEZTRIM
    Phone: 1-877-859-1105
    myeztrim.com

I have never been to this website, I have never ordered this product. There is an authorized charge on my debit card for $89.31. I call the number and cannot get through. I searched on line to see what this was (that is how I find the website). I don't know how they got my debit number but I had to cancel my card so that they would not continue to use the number. I have reported it to my bank.

• Ka
      28th of Oct, 2008

I had the exact same thing happen to me. The product was advertised as pay only the shipping and we will send you the product to try, an unauthorized charge for 89.31 then showed up on my account. They also charged me the 3.95 for shipping and the bank told me this is a continues charge that will continue coming out of my account, which we had to flag as an automatic stop payment. Be careful there is no way to contact these people. They don't answer their phone and the email does not exist.

• Tr
      28th of Oct, 2008

Well, I hate to say it but I was the next victim of this scheme. I too could not contact this *fake company to tell them not to charge my card anymore. I wanted to let people know that this is a huge problem. When I researched the name of the company that showed up along with the charge on my bank account there were tons of complaints in regards to unauthorized charges and not being able to contact the company at all. I am blown away that this is something that has not been taken down so that people cannot be scammed by them anymore.

29th of Oct, 2008

Me and my husband too have had the same thing happen to us today... $89.81 has been taken from our account. I feel gutted and sick !

29th of Oct, 2008

I too hate to admit I fell for this ! I thought I was just getting a free trial bottle af diet pills and only paying the shipping, YEAH RIGHT!
    I went back to the site that I had ordered from and with much looking I found the terms, and thats where it said I had to call within 14 days of my order or I would be charged 89.31. I did call them and canceled. The # is 1-877-350-8480 hours 8am - 5pm and if you don't cancel the charge you every 31 days till you do!
    They told me when the pills come in the mail to send them back and when they get them, then they will refund my money!
    What a mess, they claim I had to agree to it when I ordered, but I don't remember ever seeing anything at all about it!

This happened to me to, the # is 1-877-350-8480 hours are 8am - 5pm
    If you don't cancel they will charge you every 31 days!
    good luck

• Ka
      29th of Oct, 2008

I just called that number to cancel. THANK YOU! I just wanted to try it out with the test product and it never said it would keep charging me. So i called and canceled. Wow that makes me mad that they do that.

• Ra
      29th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happened to me just now. I'm on the phone with the fraud department. They credited my card back and I'm filing a fraud against them.

• De
      29th of Oct, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I tried to call them when I first rec'd their trial product and could not get through after waiting 1 hr and 14 minutes. Finally hung up...had to, I was busy making an honest living. I have never been so ripped off by anyone before. I am glad I didn't take the pills, who knows what it truly is. I finally got thru to someone today after waiting for an hour and a half. They said tough. Read the fine print. I knew from the unprofessional conversation on their part I'd been had. This is a scam and I think we should be able to get our 89.31 back due to lack of answering their phone so you can't cancel or have any means of recourse. I ask for the owner and was informed they were not allowed to give that out. C'mon. Can't we all get together and file a law suit? This is too much. You read all the complaints and add it up. They are getting rich while I'm desperatly trying to make it in life. HELP...

31st of Oct, 2008

I was surfing the net about after six diet and this Accai Berrie trial offer pops up. So I click on ordering the trial pack because it only cost me 2.95 GBP. However, the product has not been delivered and it is nearing 14 days. I've learned from their terms and conditions, that they will charge you every 31 days the amount of $89.13. I tried calling them to cancel whatever charges they will do to my card since I have not had the 1st order. Unfortunaely, it is always a recorded advisory that I hear everytime I call them.

Can anybody tell me how am I able to get in touch with them before they change me again.Their toll free number is not applicable to me because my area is outside USA.

Appreciate any help to those who made it in cancelling their order ahead of time.

Thanks.

Thanks,

• Ac
      1st of Nov, 2008

unauthorized charges after cancelling ..and then on to the fit factory which i have never heard of..charged 29.95.

3rd of Nov, 2008

I also receivd an e-mail about a free trial for Accai Berry...Just a 15 day trial, which I have NOT received. Then just 7 days after that I received a charge of 118. + cdn as it was 89. + something US. I did not give them authorization to take this money out of my account. AND i have NEVER received this product!!! I was told that I would have to pay the shipping and handling ONLY for this trial package, which i agreed to pay the 4$ something on my account. I specifically spoke to this operator from the ACCAI BERRY product and said...Now I do not want to be charged anything at all for this product BEFORE i try it out! They assured me that I could cancel before 30 days and I would not be charged if I canceled before the 30 days.. I have still yet to receive anything and I am out almost 200 dollars canadian.

3rd of Nov, 2008

I have just called the number 1-877-350-8480 for the Acai berry power 500 free trial offer that i filled out on the computer. I have still not received this AND when i called to cancel this, I was told that I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS to cancel this order from the date I had ordered...SO if you have ordered this product and do not want to pay 89.31 US for this product...YOU MUST call this number 1-877-350-8480 within the 14 days FROM you have ordered it. so If you ordered this on Oct. 14th then you will be billed $ 89.13 US on OCT.28th...EVEN if you have NOT received the product.. I was told that i would be billed by NUBODI and NOT MYEZTRIM.. I am trying to fight with them as I was not Billed by the proper company... and did not realize i would be billed on the 14th day even though I had not received the product. I have still yet to receive this product and it is Nov.3/08 and have been billed $ 118.89 canadian plus the $ 4.98 for the trial offer. I told the young lady Anne that I had the print out for the original order and asked if i could talk to a Manager...then I was cut off...
    I hope you all read this and BEWARE... She told me this is a NON-REFUNDABLE purchase. So even if it doesnt work then you are out of pocket... Can anyone help me??? I dont think so.
    Good Luck and take care
    Donna

3rd of Nov, 2008

Well i have just called back the 1-877-350-8480 number and spoke to a young lady named Christine and told her that I was cut off and would like to speak to a manager to resolve an issue. She asked if she could help I advised that I had not received this TRIAL product and was also charged 89.13 US on my credit card... the young lady named Christine said because i did not receive the trial package she will refund my Money, I already have a confirmation number and will keep you informed of how things go.
    Good Luck and take care
    Donna

• Te
      4th of Nov, 2008

Ditto for me also! Just today this $89.31 debit is pending on my bank account. To make things worse, this transaction will overdraw my account at the end of the day and even the fraud dept. cannot fix it until the transaction posts. It is from Acai berry product. Apparently, when accepting a free trial offer of this weightloss product (Acai berry), the company automatically signs you up to receive this product, costing $89.31. I am livid. I even sent an email after requesting the free trial product to cancel my request...but that didn't matter to them. I have contacted my bank's fraud department, and have received the name and address of the company to send a complaint. I don't know if this really exists, but I was told that this is the name/address of the company:

The Extreme Acai Berry
    4650 SW 51st St.; Ste. #711
    Davie FL 33314

This is rediculous!

• Me
      6th of Nov, 2008

I feel this is getting ready to happen to me. Does anyone have any advice on how to stop this before it happens?

• Ag
    Myeztrim - Cant get in touch to cancel more tablets
    Mrs A Walsh
    14, huntly bungalows
    Banbridge
    Northern Ireland, County Down
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 02840669535

I ordered a free sample of Acai berry tablets from the web site face book, i gave my card details as it said only pay £2.95 p&p. When i got these tablets they were supposed to be Acai Berry 500, & they are not 500's, i didn't know until i read the piece of paper with the tablets & it said if they don't hear from you in 14 days they would send another supply of Acai Berry there was only this phone number to get in touch, no address or e-mail address. I went into web site for Acai Berry only to find WARNING'S about these tablets saying they are not what the company say they do. I also phoned America several times to cancel all further supplies of these tablets & all i got was a lady's voice telling me that this call was not free & i would have to pay or else hang up, so i waited then a man's voice said they had extended their hours until 9 pm & it was best to call between 6pm &9pm mountain time i never got a reply & i phoned several times at 11.30pm. They have taken £59 so much pence out of my credit card & i have only had the tablets five days. Something will have to be done about this company. A Walsh ( MRS )

Hi,

My name is Christine and the samething happened to me and I have never had account with them. I closed my account at my bank but they still took $89.31.
    You should call the police I have; its Fraud and you shoul let your bank no; And ask them to block your credit card our appley for a new card that way they cannot with-drew money from your account. I called Myeztrim today and told them that I have called the police and if they do not put my money back into my account I will sue them, I am not going to let this go. I'm on a mission I will do some back ground checks on them. Heres another phone # they are using 887-859-1105 and demand your money I did they said I will have to wait 14 days. I will see.

• St
      7th of Nov, 2008

i have nothing more to add to the previous comments, just that i have recently experienced the same scam and did not rest until i got every penny back. you have to be persistent with people like this. ask every question possible, catch them in every lie they are telling you and advise them of the repercussions. tell them that you will not be some simpleton, that you won't rest until you also get every penny back. this is plain and simply a big fat lie and a total scam. i can't believe i even fell for it, but i assure you i will never fall for anything of the like again. if you get the phone hung up on you as i did two times in succession, you might want to give up. don't. if worse comes to worst, call your bank and tell them you did not authorize any such charges. you're not lying.

p.s.- every call you make to this "company" gets out-sourced to The Phillipenes, not somewhere in the American "mountains" as they blatantly lie to you. and they will avoid telling you that myeztrim is directly associated with fit factory. don't be fooled, they absolutely are. just keep asking the same questions in 10 different ways and they will eventually spill the beans. get every name of every person you speak with immediately also.

good luck.

10th of Nov, 2008

I have to thank all of you who filed a complaint against this MYEZTRIM scam - I'd ordered the "free trial sample" last week and was expecting the $3.95 charge on my credit card. What I didn't expect was that the charge had suddenly become US$ (so $4.72 instead of $3.95), having replied to a CANADIAN add!! It rang so many alarm bells that I went to the internet and did a search. Having read your stories, I immediately called my bank and had the card cancelled, so I won't be charged anything else.

Fortunately, I've always kept a card I only use for phone or internet purchases - it has a very low maximum and does not interfere with any other purchases or payments I wish to make.

Thanks again to all.