My-picture.co.uk / was charged twice for one picture yet they wont refund my money!!!

1 Germany Review updated:

I am so disappointed in my-picture.co.uk. I ordered and paid for a picture 150cm x 50cm but because it was so long and narrow, I found it hard to get a photo to fit and asked them to wait until I got a more suitable photo; when I eventually found one and doctored it ready for the size, the offer of 150cm x 50cm had disappeared so they told me to upload my photo and when I got to paypal to just not pay for it, but it wouldn't work and I ended up paying twice for the same photo. They said they would give me a refund then refused. So I paid twice for the same photo. They are robbers. I must say the canvas was printed beautifully and i've no complaints about the quality but I am not happy about the fact they have robbed me of £32. I was going to order a few more and was happy until they robbed me. I won't be ordering any more from them. Avoid!!!

Ju
Dec 26, 2017

Comments

• We
      27th of Dec, 2017

Parcel gone missing 24 days ago, numerous emails ignored told no refund available.Gifts that are missing too late for Christmas.told by them today thank you for your order.!!! What order I want my money back not order re sent.stop pretending to be uk based and answer honestly.