My Perfect Resume / money has been taken from my bank account without my knowledge

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I used this site to revise my resume, I was promted to pay 2.95 for the service which was rendered to me. I noticed on August 20th that 34.95 was taken from my checking account without my knowledge, I sent in a written complaint to my bank and ask them to dispute this transaction. I was told by my bank that the payment was pending and they couldn't anything until my perfect resume receive the funds on their end, I would like for my money to be posted back to my account because I wasn't told about any hidden fees. I will take the next step to report this company as fradulent to my bank which in return will go after all responsible parties.
My name is Andrea Hawkins and the recorded num on my bank transaction is as follows 082013

An
Aug 21, 2013

Comments

• Br
      21st of Aug, 2013

You had no knowledge of the fee because you failed to read the Terms Of Service which clearly explain your obligation and the method of camcellation.

• Br
      21st of Aug, 2013

"Automatically renews at $34.95 per month on the 15th day. Cancel anytime." - How could you have missed that?

• Li
      22nd of Aug, 2013

Dear Andrea,

Please feel free to give us a call to have this resolved immediately, you can contact us at toll free 1-855-213-0348 representatives are available M-F 6am-midnight EST.

Best Regards,

My Perfect Resume

• Ph
      2nd of Jun, 2014

Dear Live Career canned Response,

You advise speaking to someone on your live chat... WHICH DOESN'T EXIST AND IS CERTAINLY NOT LIVE. Your advised call centre numbers are also not global.

With the modern culture of agree to many terms and conditions a day for software and online payments etc, it is unfair of you to slip in the auto renewal and then claim to have disclosed it. If indeed you are an above board company and care about ethics... why have you not adjusted your sign in process to avoid all the incredible unhappiness you are creating.

A simple tick box allowing people to select the option of auto renewal would be much more honest and provide the same option. Why not do it?... because you wouldn't make the same kind of money you are now by conning people, that's why.

There is not one single good review or post about your product... only countless complaints and bad posts.

HOPE YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT AND SHAME ON YOU.

• Ya
      20th of Aug, 2014

Totally agree with you. Myperfectresume is a fraud. Let's follow Myperfectresume on facebook, tweet and google+. We leave message and tell everybody don't trust it to place order. Come on, everybody do it.

• Na
      12th of Jun, 2018

My UK account has just been debited
    BLD*RESUME
    Debit Card Transaction
    -£13.50
    I have no idea what this is for. I have no e-mails relating to it. There is no live chat, so I have e-mailed and will see if I get a response. I went into the RESUME-NOW website and tried to log in using everyone in my households email addresses and all came up invalid, so how can I be debited or how can I cancel if I'm not even registered?
    I have spoken to my bank who will treat it as fraud but then my card gets cancelled and it causes more inconvenience. A refund into my account would stop me taking this further.

• Li
      12th of Jun, 2018

-Hello!

We appreciate you taking the time to write us.
    We're so sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. We'd like to make things right with you. Please get in touch with us at:

• social@resume-now.com

If you can include the Account ID or e-mail address used to create your account with us, that way we’ll be able to help you even faster.

• Hu
      19th of Jun, 2018

@LiveCareerUS This company is an absolute scam. Same problem here. I made a resume a while back and paid the small $3 fee for it willingly. I recently put some momey in my bank and i checked today that woah im down $35 outta nowhere. This is a perfect example of fine print but taking an online form. I did not have any knowledge that this much money would be taken out of my account and ive requested to cancel my subscription and will call my bank to end any relationship of mine with this company and am going to request a refund. Conning is not the way to make money, its little different to getting robbed on the streets if you ask me

• St
      19th of Jun, 2018

I had 120.00 taken out w/out my knowledge also. I cannot believe this.

• Sh
      18th of Jul, 2018

I should see this post before I use their website. I hardly check my Credit Card bill, and when I check today, I was shocked about an unknown payment for 34.95; when I search online, I even don't know what it's about. And after I tried all of my email accounts, I found out which one it is.

Firstly, I only use it for once for one resume on 2016.
    Secondly, I have NEVER EVER receive any notice for their bill payment.
    Third, It's continuously for two years without any notice.

Please do not use anything called "auto renewed"
    Even Amazon, they will remind me when my prime will be auto renewed;

when i check the bill for two years, 900 dollar is gone for only one resume.

I dont know if there's any department that I can report it.
    IF ANYONE KNOWS, please let me know. Thanks