My Perfect Resume / money has been taken from my bank account without my knowledge
I used this site to revise my resume, I was promted to pay 2.95 for the service which was rendered to me. I noticed on August 20th that 34.95 was taken from my checking account without my knowledge, I sent in a written complaint to my bank and ask them to dispute this transaction. I was told by my bank that the payment was pending and they couldn't anything until my perfect resume receive the funds on their end, I would like for my money to be posted back to my account because I wasn't told about any hidden fees. I will take the next step to report this company as fradulent to my bank which in return will go after all responsible parties.
My name is Andrea Hawkins and the recorded num on my bank transaction is as follows 082013
More My Perfect Resume Complaints & Reviews
- My Perfect Resume - it is a fraud 
- My Perfect Resume - recurring charges 
- My Perfect Resume - scam 
- My Perfect Resume - dishonest pricing 
- My Perfect Resume - did not work / nearly refused refund 
- My Perfect Resume - "free"resume template is a big SCAM don't give your credit card info!
- My Perfect Resume - recurring charges
- My Perfect Resume - resume making website
- My Perfect Resume - false advertising
- My Perfect Resume - horrible monthly charge without any notice