My Hub Travelrefund not received/fraud company

Complaint no. 6

After several complaints in this board, this is my last attempt here to get a refund from My Hub Travel.

I have raised multiple complaints and even filed a complaint with the National Consumer Helpline with no response from My Hub Travel. The payment of Rs. 28000 was made on 01-Dec-17 for services which were never provided by My Hub Travel and I have been still waiting for the refund.

I would really appreciate if any member or the compliant board itself can suggest me a way forward to get my money back. Thank you.

• Updated by Jitendra S · Sep 23, 2019

MY HUB TRAVEL - If you are reading this, I wish you good luck!!!

This is to inform MY HUB TRAVEL and/or SNOW TRAVEL CLUB or with any other name they are operating, there is a pending Consumer Court Case filed at Hyderabad District Consumer Forum III and the legal proceedings are underway.

The purpose of this communication is to inform all the parties involved that UNDER ORDER V RULE 20 R/W 151 CPC, a paper publication is done on 20-Sep-19 in Navbharat Times (Times Interact Section) in the region of Delhi/NCR which covers the vicinity of Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Ghaziabad. This was done as an alternate to serve the legal notices, as their mentioned address of business do not exist.

I believe there is a provision that allows anyone to file a petition adding to the mentioned CC Number. You may please check with the National Consumer Helpline and if you wish to proceed with the same, we can go ahead and do that as well.

Regards,
    Jitendra S.

Ji
Feb 13, 2019

Comments

• Ka
      Jun 11, 2019

Complaint No. 3
    No positive response from My Hub Travel and other sources. Not refunded me an amount of Rs. 41000/-