My Coke Rewards / cant redeem prizes with points

real arcade
615 n. wiggins rd. lot #19
Plant City
Phone: 8137591246
On three different Occcassions I have Accumulated points, totaling 600 points. I have redeemed the points by purchasing 3 Video Games from, Real Arcade. On all three occassion, I've not retained my games nor have I been compensated for my points! I have always been a Coca -cola consumer for years and am very dissatisfied with your company, if your going to run a promotion to collect points with the intention of redeming them for prizes then the prizes should be given or the points should be returned to the account holder. I've made several phone calls and all the say is thers nothing they can do at this time. coke and real arcade need to get thier ### togeather and make things wright

N  27th of Oct, 2008 by
i cant sign in to my coke rewards and they keep saying im already on file
D  2nd of Nov, 2008 by
I started collecting Coke Rewards Points for an acoustic gituar for a friend of mine.
When Coke removed that reward I scrambled to find a way to spend my points.
I signed up for a 30 day www.gametap.com subscription.
Note: I had an active account with Gametap.com at the time.

I attempted to use my reward on my current Gametap account...it failed.
I called Coke and asked why...they said I had to created another account with Gametap.com to use this reward.
When I created the account...it said I was on nothing more than a normal 30-day trial.
WHY IN THE HELL DID I SPEND MY POINTS ON SOMETHING GAMETAP OFFERS FOR FREE if I submit my credit card...BTW..I had to enter my Credit Card Account Number to Redeem my reward with Gametap...even though I had a code from MyCokeRewards.com
MYCOKEREWARDS offered me nothing nmore than what I could obtain from Gametap's site itself.
I think Coke is trying to get out of this promotion cheap...and it pisses me off that a company I gave my business to thinking I would get a bonus..SCAMMED ME.
I hope someone reads this and re-considers using their product.
N  25th of Feb, 2009 by
I cannot redeem my points or rewards, the site seems to be frozen. Don't you have a telephone number where we can talk to you?
N  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
This "My Coke Rewards" is enough to make me stop drinking Coke all together. It is so hard to log in and then when you do log in it takes forever to log in the points. I have always purchased Coke over Pepsi, but because of this scam of a website... I will no longer be a Coke drinker and will tell everyone I know to do the same!!!
A  2nd of Apr, 2009 by
i have alot of points i own soda machines and now i get a email telling me i need to use them . when i go to the site i cant even sign in it keeps telling me error . what the hell is this have i wasted me time putting in all these codes you can baerly read ?

pissed in va
N  16th of Sep, 2009 by
The site will not let me sign in, only sign up. I already have an account and this is very frustrating
N  17th of Sep, 2009 by
can t get to my account saiding already in
N  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
I cant sign in to my account, and when i try to sign back up, they say i am already signed up with an account. This is very frustrating. I think i will start drinking water.
N  23rd of Feb, 2011 by
yall keep taking my points

My Coke Rewards Logo My Coke Rewards