MuSlims4Marriage.com / fake profiles
Customer complaints report receiving many inquiries and letters of interest from females having profiles. However, once a membership is paid, and letters are replied to, no responses are ever received in return.
Implications are as follows: 1. Most profiles are company maintained and therefore 'fake'. 2. Letters received and profiles shown are presented with photos and language designed to intice for the purpose of gaining members only, and not for the purposed descripted as stated in the site name and description. 3. Many letter responses from females are open solicitations for 'lets have a good time', which implies that there may be some promotion of prostitution by this site for shared monetary gain. 4. Monthly memberships are renewed without approval or permission of customers.
Recommendations: Seek a more reputable site.
More MuSlims4Marriage.com Complaints & Reviews
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - scams! 
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - online fraud 
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - after payment, do reply 
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - membership cancellation/termination
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - these people are complete crooks 
- Muslims4marriage Dating Site - scam / rip off - fake profiles
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - 90% of the profiles are fake and you will lose your money
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - a lot of accounts were fakes and I lost time
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - they took money for the registration and continued to charge me afterwards
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - fault info