MusiciansFriend.com / Worst customer service ever!
Musicians Friend has terrible customer service. I ordered a Toca conga set that was on sale from $500 down to $350 on the 17th of April. They shipped out some Mackie speaker instead. I had to send it back, and I had to wait until it got there until they sent out the correct product. I end up only getting one of the two congas. I call in and the guy wants me to SEND IT BACK AGAIN to exchange it on account of missing parts. After I tell him how long its been taking, he finally agrees to submit a report to the missing parts department.
A week and a half later, I still don't hear from them, so I have to call in myself and talk to a supervisor. He tells me that they're discontinued. It took them that long just to figure out that they're discontinued. Its also amazing that they would ship half the order when they don't even have the other half and not do anything about it. They probably wouldn't have even done anything at all if I hadn't called in and told them I only got one conga.
The supervisor finally offers to replace the conga set with another one thats around $500. They tell me they'll ship it by 2nd day air as soon as I ship mine out and it shows up in the tracking information. I ship it on Friday and call in Saturday morning. They tell me there's a glitch in the system and to call back Sunday. How convenient. I call in Sunday, the guy tells me it'll get here Thursday because of Memorial Day. Today, Thursday, I get my order. Two lousy stands. Like I can really play on two stands. I call in, they tell the congas are still being packed and there's nothing they can do about it because blah blah blah they have a lot of orders blah blah blah. I finally talk to a supervisor who tells me he'll try to get it shipped out today so that it gets here on Saturday, but its a long shot and I'll probably get it on Monday. A month and a half, all I have are two lousy stands, and I have to wait yet another weekend. I'll bet 20 bucks something else will go wrong.
I'll never buy from Musicians Friend again. If you do buy from them, you can only hope that they get the order right the first time. You do not want to have to go through customer service. A root canal without any anesthetic is more pleasant.
More MusiciansFriend.com Complaints & Reviews
- Musician's Friend (www.MusiciansFriend.com) - Incompetent and non-responsive company 
- Musician's Friend - Scam advertising!
- MusiciansFriend.com - Paid twice and they wouldn't refund 
- Musician's Friend - Credit Card Fraud 
- Musicians Friend - Rip off 
- [Resolved] Musician's Friend - musicians friend mf1103916612, gig bag, wrong use, wish to return unopened
- [Resolved] Musician's Friend - bad /late delivery service to schools for a long time!!!
- Musician's Friend - I have not received my order
- Musician's Friend - They sent me used instrument
- Musicians Friend - return order and no refund!!