Musician'sFriend.com / Fraud
I recently purchased a Spider III 15 watt AMP under the label 'scratch and dent'. When I received the AMP there was little in the way of cosmetic defects. However the main volume adjuster was fixated on the level 2 volume and useless. The 'scratch and dent' was guaranteed to work but 'look' less appealing in order for a cheaper price. The packaging process required the use of another box (on top of the original shipping box) with the responsibility of any damages on the shipper (you). I was not impressed and will not be back again.
Happy ending - I called Line 6 and they're completely replacing the AMP with a brand new one (shipping and accountability on them!)
More Musician'sFriend.com Complaints & Reviews
- Musician's Friend (www.MusiciansFriend.com) - Incompetent and non-responsive company 
- Musician's Friend - Scam advertising!
- MusiciansFriend.com - Paid twice and they wouldn't refund 
- Musician's Friend - Credit Card Fraud 
- Musicians Friend - Rip off 
- Musicians Friend - So many things
- Musicians Friend - customer service
- Musician's Friend - I have not received my order
- Musicians Friend - return order and no refund!!
- Musicians Friend - did not send me the product neither the money back