Musicians Friend — A false claim of debt!
I've received a sudden letter from Caine & Wiener, a debt-collecting company, stating that I owe Musician's Friend a 201$!, Although I've never bought anything on credit from them, and I've been their customer for years.
After asking them to resolve this issue, They still refuse to resolve anything, saying that "there's nothing they can do about it", and asking me to resolve it myself with Caine & Wiener.(who also insist that I've to pay the specified due).
Make sure not to deal with them again, even for a single time, or you may find yourself receiving an annoying letter asking you to pay a debt you haven't taken!
More Musicians Friend Complaints & Reviews
- Musician's Friend (www.MusiciansFriend.com) - Incompetent and non-responsive company 
- Musician's Friend - Scam advertising!
- MusiciansFriend.com - Paid twice and they wouldn't refund 
- Musician's Friend - Credit Card Fraud 
- Musicians Friend - Rip off 
- Musicians Friend - So many things
- [Resolved] Musicians Friend - customer service
- Musician's Friend - I have not received my order
- Musicians Friend - return order and no refund!!
- Musicians Friend - did not send me the product neither the money back