[Resolved] Mumbai University / faults in results

Mumbai, India Review updated:

I am the student of BE (Electronics and communication ) in Mumbai University.
I have appeared the sem 8 exams of BE(EXTC). I was present for all the papers, but in the results they showed that I was absent in (MCS) one of the subjects due to which my result came to be failed.this is the mistake of the university but I am suffering for their mistake.They should investigate thoroughly and find out their mistake and punish the responsible person as soon as possible.

• Resolution statement

complaint resolved. MY problem is solved., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sa
Mar 28, 2014

Comments

• Aa
      30th of Apr, 2014

To,
    Mumbai university
    Mumbai.

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I, Aakash Punjabi, Final year Student of Computer Engineering from Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Technology, Chembur, Mumbai had appeared for the examination of Seventh Semester held in Nov-Dec 2013 with seat number 7157.
    The result for the same was declared on 20th of March 2014.
    I was decalred as a failed candidate in System Security (Subject Code- 04) paper obtaining
    08 marks; whereas I don't expect such less marks in the examination, I am under
    the following impression:
    1. Our exam paper was not scanned properly .
    2. only the second supplement of the exam paper was scanned and not the first one.
    3. There is a calculation error.
    4. Few questions are left unchecked.
    I will apply for the photocopy for the same as I can't give it for re-evaluation since I have scored less than 16 marks on 100.
    My Previous score
    Sem 1:- 62.75%
    sem2:-65.25%
    sem3:-77.53%
    sem4:-71.53%
    sem5:-75.53%
    sem6:-77.40
    There is a kind request to you to take my case into consideration as soon as possible. It will affect my future options for placements.

Regards,

25th of Aug, 2014

same happened with me

• Kr
      25th of Aug, 2014

I, Krishna Gupta, Final year Student of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering had appeared for the examination of Eight Semester held in May 2014 with seat number 5733.
    Website for university of Mumbai says "result for seat no.5733 is failed" .I don't expect this result and MU had made such mistakes already with the students appeared for the seventh semester exam.