MTN - Mass Traffic Network / membership fraud and scam
In january 2008 rick jorgenson/mtn was recruiting members promising high returns with running/managing advertising campaigns on internet.
He charged for that membership fee of us$7, 500.
His initial results were awful.
Then in may 2008 he agreed to refund the fee to members who requested it (Most did).
Then month after month, rick jorgenson has been giving different excuses and the fees were never refunded.
It has been one year already since he stole members money, sending emails with lies and false promises, but refunds never came.
Here is info about this scammer:
Rick jorgenson, ceo
Mass traffic network
More MTN - Mass Traffic Network Complaints & Reviews
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - welcoming clients to your store
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - poor service
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN - payment was done phone suspended
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - broken contract phone and bad service at mtn store