Mr Rooter / Frozen Pipes On a Mobile Home

852 US 1 D3 Edison , NJ 08817, Edison, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-710-8683

On January 4th I came home to a complete freeze up of my sewage drain system.After waiting all day long, a plumber from MR ROOTER finally arrived and quoted me $294 an hour to blow hot air on my drain pipes beneath my trailer.After about an hour and a half, the guy realized that he needed a better running machine and was gone for about an hour or so.When he returned, he unfroze the pipes after about 45 minutes and charged me $553.79 for TWO HOURS of time.It bothered me, but I said nothing and wrote the check.Now...on JANUARY 31st my ENTIRE SEWAGE DARIN SYSTEM is clogged up AGAIN.I guess that being the desperate sucker that I am, I will call them again and after I am done paying THAT, I am selling my place and getting the hell out of here before I go bankrupt.

Ke

Comments

• Mr
      1st of Feb, 2010

Your business is important to us, and we want to make sure all of our customers have a good experience with our company. Please contact our customer service manager if you would like to speak directly with someone at our corporate office. Carrie would be happy to assist you. Her number is (254) 745-2436. Sincerely, Mr. Rooter Corporation

• Lo
      16th of Jan, 2012

I totally agree with the rip-off conclusion. We have been trying to work with Mr.Rooter for 2 days now and its impossible. First they show up to thaw a frozen pipe in our mobile home; that charge $535.00 or $555.00 if you buy their Advantage Plan which gives you a discount on future work. Well after 4 hours of trying to figure out where to put the heater, and finally letting us know that a pipe was burst... he called it a night and said he would be back at 9 am. 9 am and 10 am came and noone came. At 11 am we were told he was on his way... at 12 noon, noone was here. At 1 pm they showed up, spent 1/2 and a couple cell phone calls to the boss, came back with an estimate of 2800 to completely replace the whole piping system underneath the mobile home with pvx pipe and no other option. They won't fix the leak cause it might happen again. That's squeezing someone in need at a bad time. I wasted money already calling them and wished I could have gotten a local plumber to answer the phone yesterday. I still don't have water. Thanks Mr. Rooter for the doormat and for the website that instills false confidence in anyone who reads it!

• Mr
      16th of Jan, 2012

Our customers are very important to us and we want to make sure that each and every experience is a good one. If you would like to speak with somoene at the corporate office, please call (254) 745-2436 to speak with our Customer Service Manager. We would be happy to help you.
    Sincerely, Mr. Rooter Corporation