Mr Rooter / Frozen Pipes On a Mobile Home
On January 4th I came home to a complete freeze up of my sewage drain system.After waiting all day long, a plumber from MR ROOTER finally arrived and quoted me $294 an hour to blow hot air on my drain pipes beneath my trailer.After about an hour and a half, the guy realized that he needed a better running machine and was gone for about an hour or so.When he returned, he unfroze the pipes after about 45 minutes and charged me $553.79 for TWO HOURS of time.It bothered me, but I said nothing and wrote the check.Now...on JANUARY 31st my ENTIRE SEWAGE DARIN SYSTEM is clogged up AGAIN.I guess that being the desperate sucker that I am, I will call them again and after I am done paying THAT, I am selling my place and getting the hell out of here before I go bankrupt.
More Mr Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Rooter - Fraud and scam 
- Mr Rooter - Highway Robbery! 
- Mr Rooter - Unethical Business Practices & Shady Employees 
- Mr. Rooter - Bait-&-Switch Coupon Scam 
- Mr Rooter - Failur to act 
- Mr. Rooter - overpriced at $500 per hour 
- Mr Rooter - Failure to Dispatch 
- Baum Plumbing/Mr. Rooter - overcharge
- Mr. Rooter - Overpricing
- Dwyer Group Mr. Rooter - Highway Robbery Yikes!