Mr. Handyman / Bad service
Calvin came to my home, as a handyman, to replace an existing lighting fixture, change out a faucet and hang a ceiling fan. After 2 and a 1/2 hours he still hadn't even gotten to the ceiling fan... he installed the faucet, however now my hot water didn't work at all and he installed and OBVIOUSLY damaged (don't know if he damaged the lighting fixture) lighting fixture. He didn't leave behind the boxes or the old lines (he left to go to Lowes for 1/2 an hour to buy new lines for the plumbing). You would think that knowing he was installing a faucet he would bring new lines... but he comes unprepared as well, I guess.
After all that the bill came to 317$!! When we tried to talk to Katie at the home office she was very argumentative and refused to back up her company's "pledge" of customer satisfaction.
Hire these folks at your own risk! Definitely stay away from Katie and Calvin!!
More Mr. Handyman Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Handyman - Total bill for forty-five real work minutes, $490 
- Mr. Handyman - Do not hire this contractor
- Mr. Handyman - I'll never, ever use them again 
- Mr. Handyman - Outrageous charges
- Mr. Handyman - Awful, awful, awful
- Mr. Handyman - Rip off
- Mr. Handyman - Do not hire 
- Mr. Handyman - Poor job
- Mr Handyman - I won't using them again
- Mr. Handyman - They suck