Mozilla / firefox

Escondido CA, US Review updated:

I am very very displeased that you have removed adobe acrobat reader as a plugin. The pdf reader you have included in firefox is very lame. I tried it when it first came out and found that it would not work for my purposes and had to set up acrobat again. The site I use most often is the san diego board of realtors (Sandicor) and they had so much trouble with you defaulting to your built-in pdf reader that they had to install a button on the print window for how to re-install acrobat in firefox. Now that it is not installed as a plugin I have to literally go through four additional steps to print each page. I'm very very unhappy and am now looking for an alternative browser even though I have been a happy firefox user for many years now.

Ra
Mar 21, 2017

Comments

• Gl
      Mar 27, 2017

I agree. I came here to comment on the same issue. I have been a long time Firefox user and even encouraged my friends and coworkers to use it. What is the deal with Adobe not working with Firefox? When will this problem be addressed and fixed? I will probably have to find another browser to use.