Movie Gallery / Extremely rude manager

1 Pleasant Ridge store, Little Rock, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 501-217-4020

Yes, I am a customer of this business (video rental store) and was appalled by the totally disrespectful employee, Dustin, who used profanity with myself during a phone conversation this past week. I expect a written apology from this young man, but have yet to receive it. I am thinking seriously of either moving my account to another location or closing my account and demanding that this store refund my credit value for such inexcusable customer service. I will not tolerate profanity used in such poor customer service. I have submitted the phone number of this business and request that whomever please make certain that this matter is addressed promptly. I expect a valid response promptly as well.
Thank you, Mr. Anderson

Comments

19th of Feb, 2010

Mr. Anderson,

Good luck. This employee will get reprimanded, possibly terminated. But you will never see your credit. Any business (especially Movie Gallery) will not pay out an in store credit. It does not make sense. At most they may issue you more credit to encourage you back, but not pay it out to you so that you may spend it somewhere else, that does not make sense from a business point of view.

Paying out a credit only opens the door to loose customers, where as retaining a credit on account means that customer has to use the credit by purchasing items from that location.