Mortgage / paid off the mortgage,bank did not release title

1 Acton, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 617-924-6000

In 2005 I paid off a mortgage to release my condo from a blanket mortgage. Sovereign bank did not release it. They sold it to another party.I took this to court. Initially the bank wanted to close the case.I did a counterclaim.Now the bank is saying I owe them the money for the mortgage. The courts final judgement is in favor of the bank.I had about 1 million dollar equity in the blanket mortgage and the bank lied about this in court. I lost over a million dollars due to the banks selling the blanket mortgage to another company. I had these condominium for over 25 years and I paid over 1 million dollars for them, and brought the mortgage down to 263 thousand dollars.They made me loose all of my lifetime savings, because of the mistake they made. If it was anyone else it would be fraud. At the pretrial 3 judges voted in my favor, but in the trial the vice president [John Bowen] lied under oath stating that I did not have enough equity. I did not have a lawyer and was not able to be heard.I have proof of this . I have the check I paid off the mortgage. I would appreciate your help in this matter.

Mi
May 5, 2013

Comments

• Je
      6th of May, 2013

the same thing is happening with sallie mae student loans. God has to deal with these people they lack business integrity.
    I have lived long enough to say this: what goes around, comes around...you will see my words come true, shortly!! relax step back watch GOD move!!! ask God to help you release it totally!

• Th
      16th of May, 2013

Call Dave Ramsey. I suggest you get a lawyer with a bulldog attitude.

30th of Jul, 2013

Agree with Thisman- why on earth would you nickel & dome the cost of legal representation over a "lifetime of savings" of $1Million"? Although if you and your wife were capable of buying $1M on real estate in the 1st place, you most likely should walk away and be able to do it again.