[Resolved] Morgan Properties / rental payments

5 United States

I moved my 3 children and I to the princeton estates location in february 2018, so we've been here for about 3 months. I recently lost my job and was unable to pay rent for the month of may 2018. Since the month started and they haven't received any payment as of yet my children and I have received at least 5 threatening letters so far. I awoke this morning to find a huge highlighted and bold letter letting the entire building know i'm behind on rent! It's so embarrassing. It's bad enough my job loss came as a shock but to have to deal with a company like this is even worse! I'm currently pregnant and the stress from this place plus seeking employment is taking a toll! Waiting everyday to see if a sheriff will show up to remove our things is the worst feeling ever for a mom. Yes! Rent must be paid but things happen!

• Resolution statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, May 21, 2018

I am sorry to hear about your loss of job. Please make sure to stop by the office and speak to the property manager about your situation to see if we can work on helping you during this stressful time.

Re