MontecasinO / Chased out of the property

Thank you for your prompt response in regards to the incident we had, but if i may refer you to the words you used 'We will respond to you shortly once our investigations are complete.' how long will that takes

becuase we would like to come to Montecasion again but if we dont know what we did wrong if there was anything we did wrong, because we just like laughing and enjoying ourselves and again we dont drink alcohol beverages, like we were told that we were drunk...!

Comments

• Aa
      11th of Oct, 2010

Hello, everybody, the good shoping place, the new season approaching, click in. Let’s
    Facelift bar!
    FREE SHIPPING
    = = = http://www.surprisefirms.com= = =

• Yo
      7th of Jul, 2011

M0nte service iz [censored] . . . . I was with my gf. N just came into the parking lot. N I was told to get the F out. Yes! The guys in the black vans. They swore me. They were very racist and rude.

I lodged a complaint and even gave the registration number bf13vg and told them it hapend between 11 and 11.30pm on the 2nd july 2011. They stil have n0t done anything. Even my gf said omg why is that guy being so racist and she told me n0t t argue because they are armed. And he was screaming and swearing at me at the top of his voice I gues cause they saw I was alone with my gf.

I will never go back to montecasino again.