Moneygram / fraud
I purchased a money order, of $27.00, through moneygrams and it was lost in the mail. I called them and they said it was never cashed. This was after the machine that I talked to hung up on me THREE times before I was finally able to talk to a human being who could barely speak english. First they made me pay a fee when I purchased the order, then to "get my money back" I have to pay more than 1/2, $15.00, of what the order was for! Just to make sure I heard him correctly I went to the website, and sure enough, I heard right!
More Moneygram Complaints & Reviews
- Moneygram - money fraus 
- Moneygram - issusing bad checks
- Moneygram - physical threats by managment 
- Moneygram - aiding fraud
- Money Gram - fake money orders
- Money Gram - wire service
- Money Gram - money transaction services
- Moneygram - is this fraud?
- MoneyGram.Com - sending money
- Money Gram - advertising a property to rent in queens road peckham