ModelMayhem.Com / unprofessional mods
Its a wannabee site run by wannabee people who dont know a Ralph Lauren cover model from a Miss Luzon 1972.
After contributing to the site for months and months, members are brigged without warning, shouted down by the mods and their henchmen, and banned by the site for such things as disagreeing with a mod, talking about matters that are relevant to the fashion industry and trying to give advice to people who want to get into the industry, all in the name of jealousy.
There is no stronger evidence of this than in messages sent by the mods and those who run the site which include gems such as "My Dad was a Top Official in Hong Kong", "I am an Engineer by profession" and "You need to Chill Down a bit".
If the site were actually run by working pros who know the modeling and fashion industry, instead of headstrong idiots who want to talk about their fathers, professions and otherwise display that they have no connection with the industry, perhaps it would be a better place to do business.
More ModelMayhem.Com Complaints & Reviews
- Model Mayhem - manipulation 
- ModelMayhem.Com - scam 
- ModelMayhem.Com - 95% of the models are not really models and many of the photographers are not really photographers 
- ModelMayhem.Com - sexual harassment
- ModelMayhem.Com - team working on this website are horrible 
- Modelmayhem - identity theft
- Model Mayhem - photographer
- Modelmayhem - subscription changes without permission
- Modelmayhem - model mayhem
- Modelmayhem - pervert and sexual predators on mm