Model Mayhem / model mayhem review
This website has no regard for its customers. After that reply I sent a lengthy but respectful response to the moderator and she was completely unmoved. This is my first time encountering this webpage and I heard it had benefits of joining but if this is what you want to deal with, than its up to you.
This was my response to them: So because of some random information that only your company knows about I'm not allowed to join or even know what that information is? I understand your need for prudence but I find that a bit rude, and poor customer service I might add. I would recommend you treat your next future customers with a little more humanity; especially considerationg the prestige around your website. You can easily start build a bad name for yourself. But thank you for your time in answering all of my questions.
More Model Mayhem Complaints & Reviews
- ModelMayhem.Com - unprofessional mods 
- Model Mayhem - manipulation 
- Model Mayhem - Industry secret modeling &techniques& 
- ModelMayhem.Com - 95% of the models are not really models and many of the photographers are not really photographers 
- ModelMayhem.Com - scam 
- www.ModelMayhem.com - disrespectful & arbitrary treatment
- Modelmayhem - amateurs 
- Modelmayhem - subscription changes without permission
- Model Mayhem - terrible customer service, they protect rapists and do not let some people join the site
- Modelmayhem - model mayhem