Mobilink / sim blockage

I am a student of m. Sc geography (final) at iub. My jazz sim was blocked yesterday suddenly on 2:45 pm. I was upseted and have no way to get solution at that time. "limited service" is wrote on my mobile screen and phone reciever sign is crossed. What. S this? Plz help me out! My e-mail id is following:
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Haris Rehman's Response, May 09, 2018

Dear sir/Mam,

i did want complain about [protected] this number who given abuses yesterday.i requested to you that kindly block to this number so that next time He did care and avoid to these kinds of foolish mistakes.

Thanking You

• Attiya gull's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Yesterday I didn't asked for the loan then why you send it?

• Bilal Arshad's Response, Jan 29, 2019

kindly change my name

• Waseem sajjad's Response, Apr 27, 2019

It's double game of telecommunication companies. Even though there was no tax, but companies had gradually brought all the packages to the old rate. Now again when the tax is restored, they got a new circulative excuse to return.

• Hamza Khalid's Response, Jul 05, 2019

A.o.A sir
    Sir muj ap ki hepline nay bohat zalel kar diya h 4 month ho gay h ATM apply kiya howay abi tak nii mela please action sir
    Ager asy he chalta raha tu muskil ho ga muj jazz network chor kar or network use karna
    Sir main TCS sy bii pata kiya h data waha show nii hota ya tracking id ka

sim blockage
  • shafique alee's Response, Aug 04, 2019

Sir i have complained 5 times since morning but they are not responding and just giving time..if you would not respond i'll change my sim

Mo

Comments

• Za
      Mar 17, 2008

JAZZ is a very poor cellular service especially after 11pm.

• Ha
      Aug 23, 2008

Hiiii..
    i m valued customer of mobilink.M using Mobilink postpaid Connection Indigo.M living in G-6/2 Islamabad herez no EDGE service Available in our Area.M requesting that plz provide EDGE Sevice in our area ll b thankful to mobilink pakistan...Lov Mobilink

• Ir
      Jan 26, 2009

We have a Mobilink service in Booni Chitral, i am residance of booni, my house is in 2 kilomiters from tower in booni, but is it is not working in my house. so we are very disapointed. we all are requesting you to increase the range of this service.

Irshad Ali
    Booni

• Mi
      Mar 07, 2009

your customer nomber [protected] misuse jazz company ---------------//phon call ---ask me yuor praize [ Rs 100000 ] decliar and send Rs 100 card cod namber i call jazz company///please chack this namber [protected]

• Em
      May 30, 2009

plz block my sim wich is [protected] wich is stonel plz its on name musrrat iqbal

• Hu
      Aug 11, 2009

[protected] has been giving me threats of murdrer.plz block dis number...

• S4
      Nov 07, 2009

Dear Sir / Madam October 07, 2009

This is to informed you that i visited 2 times in y0ur custumer cervice center (CCC) five star chowrangi near Hydry for lodging my complain one time September 10, 2009 at 6.30 p.m. but it was closed and then 2nd time went today at 11.00 a.m but its regret to say that one of your Customer Service Center Representation (Mr. Mohsin Kmal) misbehave with me and didnt talk like good represenatior i really shocked the name of mobilink is known with custumer care center but after my first meeting m not agree with this word.

Now i m lodging my complain with email i m your very old customer since 2004 my mobilink no. is [protected], i have also complaint your CCC near Aisha manzil but thay gave above mentioned address for complain.

My active sim which is my ownership since 2004 but you transfer this number to another unkown person why did you do that?? i want return back my number as soon as possible...

Sajid Hussain
    CNIC # [protected]

• Mo
      Dec 14, 2009

dear sir.my no. is [protected] port in mobilink 60 days ago.sir my number not for convord to jazz. contect your help line and office anwser is your number come to systam.but my number not active.mohmmad hussen jhang

• Ka
      Mar 05, 2010

plz block dis number03017120703 [protected]

my sim boloed

[protected] sim boloked

[protected] sim boloked

• Mm
      Apr 04, 2010

sir plz my sim blook my number has been [protected]

• Al
      Apr 07, 2010

Sir ye Number Mujhe bohot tang kar raha he dhamki de raha he k main jeay sindh party ka member hon tum mujhe tang kar rahe ho mere telenor wale number per
    sir plzzz block this number [protected]

From:
    Ali Raza Baloch
    Mobile Number [protected]

• Vi
      Apr 09, 2010

hi
    i'm vicky from lhr gawalmandi near hall road i have been facing bad signal problem for 4 days here plz check this network or otherwise i'm going to change my network.

• Kh
      Apr 27, 2010

Dear Sir,

Plz be informed that one of your Mobilink users with a # [protected] is teasing me at my Warid and Ufone numbers, giving missed calls even mid night started from yesterday's evening till now.

You are requested to warn and block this number immediately. Otherwise I will be forced to take necessary actions against him and his supporting telecom.

Your sincerely,
    Khurram Saab

• Gu
      May 11, 2010

sir ye num mujhy tang kar raha he is ko band kar de [protected] plz plz plz

May 20, 2010

sir ye nomber mujhe buht tang karaha he plz plz plz is ko band kardo [protected]

• Zu
      May 20, 2010

sir yeh number bohat khrab galian deta ha plz is k sath koi action uthayajai thanks [protected] name mansoor kondhar ha

• Ar
      Jun 10, 2010

[protected] main is nomber ko 2004 se use kar raha tha or sim mary nam rags ha [protected] ko ksi na sim band karwa kar zong main counvert karwa le main mianchannun ofice sim lany gia to mary sath bad sluki ki or multan jany ka kaha sim jaket or nic mary pass ha pls sim mujy lazmi chaye ==
    muhmmad arshad

main is sa pahly b mail kar chuka hoon pls pls
    com 798

• Ra
      Jul 12, 2010

salam sir ye number mujhe bohoot bohoot tang kar raha hai please kuch karen warna meri zindagi taba ho jai gi ye mere husband ko bohoot tang kar raha hai mujhe bohot pareshani hoti haiye mere shohar ko apni batoo may ly rahe hai please please please please kuch karen please [protected]

Jul 29, 2010

sir plz help me tell me puk code of my no.[protected] and its in name of Muhammad akram plz when i enter any no. from my self then it comes that enter pin 1 then new pin i can't understand that plz i complained before ramazan mubarak you can e mail it to me at [protected]@hotmail.com or inform at [protected] plz plz i need it some people told me to look it will be on your sim card jacket but i don't have it i lost that plz help me oryou can send it to my adress spiny road al azam plaza in the name of my father Ahmed zaman jamali plz plz

your thankful
    sarah ahmed 29 july 2010

• Gu
      Jul 29, 2010

sir ye number muj ko boht tang karta he [protected] me be mobilnk use karta ho plz sir is number ko band kardo

Aug 04, 2010

Salaam dear hume aik number bhout dino se tang kar raha hai us lie many un ke compliant be karwae the per wo number abhi tak band nhe hua hai.mobile number ye hai

• Al
      Aug 06, 2010

this number tease me by call and sms .[protected]

• Si
      Aug 07, 2010

sir i lost my mobilink number before 2 month that time using another person i aslo calld him but they not know my words and not back my number i want to block my number plz sir help me for this matter now they destroyd my all bussiness probl sir u should block my number v soon this is my number [protected] sir plz do samthing for me sir anytime u would block my number then essantialy call me for this number [protected] ok

ur thankful
    sikander shah
    7.8.2010

• Ir
      Aug 26, 2010

My mobile is stolen in "SHAMA Mini BUS" on 26 Aug 2010, at approx 4:30 near Aisha Manzil.
    Please block the mobile having IMEI No.: [protected].
    This is Nokia 1800 cell phone. and the Mobile number is [protected].

• Si
      Aug 29, 2010

sir one person also me calling and distrubing i dont know what they want plz sir also treat me and i m fear with him sir my request that block his number and info me his loction his number [protected] and my number [protected] if u not block his number then only do that for his coming me and block ur thankful syed sikander shah

ur customer
    sikander
    blokage number syed fakhar uddin

• Ba
      Sep 25, 2010

sir i lost my mobilink number before 2 month that time using another person i aslo called him but they not know my words and not back my number i want to block my number plz sir help me for this matter now they destroyed my all business probl sir u should block my number v soon this is my number [protected] sir plz do something for me sir anytime u would block my number then essentially call me for this number [protected] ok

• Gh
      Oct 13, 2010

Dear Pta,

i have using [protected], [protected] this since many years.one employ of mobilink give us a sim to my accountant in my
    office having number [protected].we never use it not a single time after three years we come to know that we are paying the proper line rent against this number as the company making the joint bill of these two numbers [protected] & [protected].

lots of time i talked many persons on 111, but all in vain. Also i have many numbers against my company Agrilinks Enterprises.
    Same the condition is there as i have blocked some numbers just like [protected].

please give us favour.

Ghulam Mustafa Shaheen
    Agrilinks Enterprises
    Sadiqabad

• Cm
      Oct 16, 2010

Mobilink customer service is the WORST SERVICE. If you got a complaint, you can find no channel to address that complain. I have tried to call their customer support but never had a success talking to any representative. Mobilink simply does not care for its customers and mobilink has got nothing but useless speeches and marketing material all over.
    I have applied for Network portability from Ufone to Mobilink. It has been 18 days now and no single action has been taken and I still fail to identify any channel through which this problem can be resolved. I've tried PTA also but of no use. My cell no. is [protected]
    Can anyone guide me how to get my complaint resolved.

Regards,
    Tatheer

• Du
      Nov 16, 2010

sir meri jazz sim blocked hogyi hai and mujhe us main se imprtnat contact lena tha jo us main save hai, , , , actually its my mistake kunke maine apne mobile pe ek security code lga kr bhul gya jis ki wja se meri sim blocked hogyi will u suggest me the solution how i can reopn this sim plllzzzzzzzz

Dec 18, 2010

sir plz meri aik request hai k
    mera ye number [protected] one month sy band hai
    mujy yae number use karty hoy 3, 4 saal hogay hain .sir plz
    plz plz plz.mera ye number on karwa dain.
    thanks with best regards,
    MALIK ARIF
    E-MAIL,
    malik.[protected]@yahoo.com

• Bi
      Jan 27, 2011

hi i m bilal shaikh from hyderabad i have request that you plz block this number [protected]

• Bh
      Feb 04, 2011

sir i am raja plzzzz yo no bhot tang karta kch kro plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Sh
      Feb 11, 2011

Please block the numbers. This numbers is continously teasing me [protected]-8458144
    I shall be thankful to you. Kindly do it as soon as possible..

• Ri
      Feb 17, 2011

[protected], [protected]

• Mu
      Feb 22, 2011

Sir,
    I have lost my phone one month ago at murree, i called at my number and the receipent agreed that he will post my phone to me, but yet he didn't do this act.
    So it is requested to please block my number [protected]

• Ze