MMOGAP / failed ingame currency delivery

4357 FrenetteLaval, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 450-627-3832
MMOGAP very bad gold farmers for World of warcraft game.
They go by the of WOW MINE too

They do a lot of spam about special offers, even if you ask them to remove you from the list they still spam you.

Anyway, i ordered 3000 gold from them, i received only 2200, after contacting there chat support agent 4 times, i still didnt receive the rest of my order. Every time you contact them they answer with predefinite templates telling you that they will give you the gold the next day, and everytime of course you dont receive anything.

Stay away from MMOGAP and WOW MINE! They are a rip off!
Do

Comments

Se
  26th of Oct, 2008
I GOT SAME PROBLEM. My order was 4, 000G. But I got just 720G. On their website, they announce that they have enough gold (30, 000G over any server!) in your realm. But once you pay, they send you just a part of all. Then you get excute mail like this. Following message is what I got HALF YEAR AGO from MMOgap. I never got all of my order. MMOGAP IS FAKE.
----------
Dear Valued Customer,

We are still farming gold for your order, but there is a large amount of gold orders which were placed during this two weeks. We're glad to see that there are so many players trusting us even we may have some difficulties in filling their needs.

In response to our customers' loyalty and kindly patience, we are going to process the accumulated orders during this period first. We have broaden our supplier's base so we are capable of getting more gold than ever before. You can assume that your gold can be delivered sooner than you expected. I hope you may stick around for a couple of more days(usually within 3 days) to see our progress. We may deliver you the gold through ingame mail or arrange a face-to-face ingame trade in indefinite amounts each time once we get some in stock. We will send you notification email or phone call when every batch of gold is sent out.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that we brought you. Your great patience will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

www.MMOGap.com
Customer Service Team
Ba
  8th of Nov, 2008
I ordered 3, 000 gold - after a month, I cancelled the order - REMEMBER: they claim to deliver within 5 minutes..

I had to have my credit card deny the charge. After than, I received a series of threatening emails saying they had delivered the gold with a series of doctored screen shots showing their agent mailing the gold. But it never happened, I never recieved gold number one.

I got harassed by their agents in game, offering to sell me gold outside of wowmine.

Further, they started texting my phone with gold offers. You CANNOT unsubscribe from them - I felt so harassed by them that ultimately, I deleted all my characters and quit playing the game altogether.

Blizzard should sue them for harassing players out of the game.
Du
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I had no problem with their delivery, but I do have a problem with them sending out text ads to my phone at 2:45 AM on a Sunday and waking me up!

I suggest avoiding MMOgap.com unless you like being disturbed at home.

MMOGA Logo MMOGA